Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Did you file the representative form? My take is that if the representative is in Canada, you get Mississauga else New Delhi. Anyways, don't worry New Delhi may be faster right now because they are requesting Medicals and PCC together whereas Mississauga is only requesting ME. See tracker
Nope. My mom is in Canada and I am representative but still my file transferred to New Delhi. In my case, for her current country of residence, I mentioned CAnada and into-date I mentioned 15 September because she is going back for 1 month. May be that is why they transferred to New Delhi.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
The issue is if the can’t meet their residency requirement there is no guarantee they will be able to move to Canada when they want to.
I think the residency can be easily maintained through 5 years, do the math:
You only need to be here 2 years out of 5 years, that means 730 days out of 1825 days
They could easily come for 6 months every year in the span of 4 years and would still maintain their residency...
Of course, given that they would be out of the country for 6 months each year, they would probably lose the provincial insurance every time they leave and would have to reapply from scratch when they come back, but since the person said their parents have so much money saved I guess a private insurance wouldn't be a big deal for them ? o_O
In the end, if the person's parents don't want to come here at all then I don't see the point of sponsoring them but to each its own :)

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hello guys,

My parents are here in Canada on super Visa and I have used the current Canadian address while filling the application. But I got the SA approval letter with New Delhi as visa office and the reason mentioned is that it is selected based on relative's home address.

I was under assumption that if the parents are in Canada, processing will be done at Mississauga.

Anyone with similar situation whose file is not processed in Mississauga even though their parents are in Canada.

Thanks
Yup, same here, mother is in Canada, we didn't even mention the Venezuelan address, yet they told us the LVO is Mexico based on her address o_O

I think it's completely random ?

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Did you file the representative form? My take is that if the representative is in Canada, you get Mississauga else New Delhi. Anyways, don't worry New Delhi may be faster right now because they are requesting Medicals and PCC together whereas Mississauga is only requesting ME. See tracker
Not true, I am the representative and am obviously living in Canada and the file was not sent to Mississauga...

yangshi1990

Jun 26, 2019
Hello guys,

My parents are here in Canada on super Visa and I have used the current Canadian address while filling the application. But I got the SA approval letter with New Delhi as visa office and the reason mentioned is that it is selected based on relative's home address.

I was under assumption that if the parents are in Canada, processing will be done at Mississauga.

Anyone with similar situation whose file is not processed in Mississauga even though their parents are in Canada.

Thanks
I'm the opposite... I provided the home address of my parents in China and the file was still sent to Mississauga... I'm wondering whether it's because I am their representative so all the correspondence about their application goes to me?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I'm the opposite... I provided the home address of my parents in China and the file was still sent to Mississauga... I'm wondering whether it's because I am their representative so all the correspondence about their application goes to me?
From what I noticed from all the cases, there are no set rules the agents are following (or not properly following the set rules strictly). LVO should generally be based on the applicant's permanent address.

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
I am also the representative living in Canada but still the file is transferred to NDVO. I agree, there are no hard and fast rules on where the file is transferred. I am just hoping that I won't get the biometrics request.

It is possible that this decision is made based on the address history for last 10 years provided in the form.

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
@robertp

Biometric and Medical submitted today. I see Biometric reflecting in my 'mycic' account immediately but not medical.
Perhaps it takes time for Medical to reflect in mycic?
Also is it advisable to do PCC upfront rather thn waiting for request?

Thank you.

Reactions: idefix and robertp

kool1

Nov 16, 2011
I got this email today. this is the first email from CRC. Does that mean my IMM5476 was incorrectly filled ? Did you get the similar message ?

Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) XXXX under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.
Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I got this email today. this is the first email from CRC. Does that mean my IMM5476 was incorrectly filled ? Did you get the similar message ?

Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) XXXX under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.
Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.
If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.
When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
That’s AOR ! Can you share timeline for tracker ?