+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi All,

I saw the ECAS update today, for my parents application. I have a CIC account under my dad's name he is the primary applicant. I am the representative on his file. I wanted to ask, if I should try linking the application from his account, or should I create one for the sponsor, or the Representative?
you can do either or. If you already have the profile link the application to it, it will be easy to manage everything in 1 location

Reactions: Nsooch

harrygne

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh (online)
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

UPDATE Spreadsheet
Line : 192
ID: harrygne

Medical Request Received : August 27, 2019

Reactions: robertp

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Are you putting the hyphen when entering the Client id, I know I wasn't, and I couldn't see anything, till I clicked on the help link and saw the format.
How come my UCI number doesn't have hyphen?
I am looking at the landing certificate that I was given at the airport upon my first entry to Canada. Where esle would I check my UCI? Is it the same number but with the hyphen?

Nsooch

May 16, 2019
I am looking at the landing certificate that I was given at the airport upon my first entry to Canada. Where esle would I check my UCI? Is it the same number but with the hyphen?
I looked up my client id from my Citizenship application, I don't think it has a hyphen, but that is the format I followed. You can try. Or may be your file is not updated yet.

Reactions: Irynaken

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I looked up my client id from my Citizenship application, I don't think it has a hyphen, but that is the format I followed. You can try. Or may be your file is not updated yet.
Will be tryng with the hyphen. Thank you. Just need to dig out some more patience here somehow)

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Some of the application number generated while sending invitation has hypen in it.
The application numbers can be tracked on the below website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/selected.html

UCI number is a different number from the application number which was sent when sponsorship invitation was sent.

UCI number will be on your work permit/student permit, it is clearly mentioned as UCI number

Last edited:
Reactions: Irynaken

muskaan24

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Hi Guys,

I just received a medical request. I wanted to check for doctors in mississauga area who are good and send results quickly.. please help

Reactions: idefix

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Hi All,

I saw the ECAS update today, for my parents application. I have a CIC account under my dad's name he is the primary applicant. I am the representative on his file. I wanted to ask, if I should try linking the application from his account, or should I create one for the sponsor, or the Representative?
Hi Nsooch, when was your file received in Ottawa.