+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
this is what I did this morning to link the application

Category- Permanent residence
Sub Category- Family class (parent& grand Parent)
Application details-
Select" Family name, given name and DOB)
Applicant personal information- Passport
# of family member=3 (sponsor+co sponsor +applicant)- this might be different for you
Thank you . Now I am able to link it

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
So your mom is exempted for Biometrics, and you will get refund for the fee if you had paid.
I believe next step will be IME & lets see how long wait for that !!! Where did you complete your medicals ? I am also for AB and would be great, if you can share your experience. Thank you

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
I didn't receive mail or email like that.

I was requested by CPC-Mississauga to do ME and PCC, IMM5669 and IMM 5406 update.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Is that normal?
Congrats for receiving the request.
How do you know its CPC-Missisauga ?,
What we noticed is that the PCC is being requested only by New Delhi and other LVO's so most likely your VO is not Mississauga

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
Hello, I got an email requesting father's death cert. It reads to fax for faster service but no fax number provided!
Any advise on how to send it?
Also, I don't have the original, only photocopy, do I notarize the photocopy? Thanks all.
@robertp
@YULIA-2016

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you get any email of myCIC update or you checked myCIC proactively and saw the update?
No email received for this one, checked MyCIC this morning but nothing updated. However, when I checked again around 11am ET, it showed updates. The updates on MyCIC is different than ECAS. ECAS only shows updates once a day after 8am ET.

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
No email received for this one, checked MyCIC this morning but nothing updated. However, when I checked again around 11am ET, it showed updates. The updates on MyCIC is different than ECAS. ECAS only shows updates once a day after 8am ET.
thanks , when did your PIL did their medicals? My father did on 22nd Aug in scarborough..so far no update.