+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Hi everyone,

I'm receiving the requests addressed to my mom, but not my correspondence. What phone options are you all using to get through to the agents? I'm unable to get through at this time and would appreciate all the help I can get :) :)

Thanks everyone
Try to use options 2 1 3 0

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
You are probably the 2nd person got this request in recent days. Wonder what happened to your copy you sent with the file?!
I am wondering as well, but I sent the scanned version again via web form as the agent mentioned, so hopefully they will link it to my application soon for further processing.

guyfromtoronto

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Please delete Row 7 Column K value. I think you entered that by mistake "Death certificate for Spouse. | June 25 CIC-M requesting for my mom's CV/PCC/Household Register (Hukou) |" This is not applicable for my application. Nothing was requested. Just delete that value. Thanks.

Reactions: robertp

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
I was in process since 26th June and application delivered on April 30. Your neighbour in tracking sheet. Just saw status change on review of eligibility to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”. Hopefully it’s a good sign. Just check if you can see any status change in myCIC for you.
Thank you for sharing. Mine is still the old same. Congrats! I think you will see DM tomorrow.

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Translation document(example death certificate) has to be from a certified translator (official certification) and then notarized - right ???

Please Help ?

charlesjain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
My sponsorship application receipt date at CPC Ottawa is May 23, 2019. There is no eCAS update and yesterday late afternoon, I called CIC to check on the status of my application. The agency is currently backlogged and they working on sending AoR for applications received until May 21, 2019.

The agent also mentioned that there are few exception where AoRs were sent for May 22 and 23 receipt.

They also mentioned to me that my application is not even in the system so that cannot trace the application, which is normal. Is it really normal?? Please advise.

prat7734

Nov 14, 2014
have not received any file number yet from CIC. Received application on June 8, 2019. Any one know why is it taking so long? thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
My sponsorship application receipt date at CPC Ottawa is May 23, 2019. There is no eCAS update and yesterday late afternoon, I called CIC to check on the status of my application. The agency is currently backlogged and they working on sending AoR for applications received until May 21, 2019.

The agent also mentioned that there are few exception where AoRs were sent for May 22 and 23 receipt.

They also mentioned to me that my application is not even in the system so that cannot trace the application, which is normal. Is it really normal?? Please advise.
Lots of May 22nd also got AoR. Your ecas is not activated yet and I am assuming it will be in this week and you can expect AoR on Friday.

Reactions: charlesjain

kathyberone

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
I can see application on ecas, but when I try linking it on myCIC I can't. Any clues? We haven't received AOR yet.
Should I use PA info or my info?

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08