+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Finally got AOR yesterday and was able to see ECAS!!!!!! Application received date is Apr 30th. Additional documents send Jun 23rd. Had no information until yesterday although I am still not been able to link my application yet. Anyone knows how long to wait before we can link? At least it is starting to roll and wish everyone good luck!

GRANDCUTEUS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I can't sign in to My CIC. I tried in 2 devices and incognito but still it goes back to the homepage. Is anybody getting the same problem?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
I can't sign in to My CIC. I tried in 2 devices and incognito but still it goes back to the homepage. Is anybody getting the same problem?
I am able to login fine, try IE/ Chrome. I got the error in Chrome but I tried different browsers and IE worked this time. Also may be clean cache.

Rippy1

Aug 14, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Here's my Parents Application for Tracker
Sponsored People: Parents
(no cosigner)

Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Province: Alberta
Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: May 13, 2019
AoR Received (DATE):July 11, 2019
In process Date: Aug 12, 2019
Decision Made Date: Aug 13, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Decision Made
Ecas Status for Permanent Residence Application:
We sent xxxxxx a letter on August 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
We have sent xxx a letter by mail

MyCIC update: Yet to link it to CIC account.

Reactions: idefix and robertp

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hi All ~ Question : Can we do medicals in advance without CIC request ???? Due to some personal reasons, I was wondering if that is an option.

gestacio

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Finally got AOR yesterday and was able to see ECAS!!!!!! Application received date is Apr 30th. Additional documents send Jun 23rd. Had no information until yesterday although I am still not been able to link my application yet. Anyone knows how long to wait before we can link? At least it is starting to roll and wish everyone good luck!
Awesome news!

Reactions: idefix

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Hi,
My mom also did her medical in June 2019 for visitor visa extension. Please let me know the updates for medical status. @Chinkoo
Sure , will keep you posted. At this time mycic has the below status updated as of today.

We are reviewing your medical results.

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
Try the following suggestion:

It's a corrupt cookies/session issue. Logging from Incognito mode also might not help.
You will need to delete your cookies. In the cycle you will see URL change to http (instead of https) in chrome. Click on that and you will a list "X cookies in use. Just click on this and remove all the cookies for cic and anything related. You should be able to login properly after that.
If you face this issue again, you will need to delete the cookies again, it's just one step.
There are plugins which will help you to do so, but I don't think that's required for this simple or might be too technical for some users.

Reactions: GRANDCUTEUS

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Sure , will keep you posted. At this time mycic has the below status updated as of today.

We are reviewing your medical results.
In my mom's case mycic is showing, "We do not need medical exam, if this changes we will let you know."

I think this is what we see after linking the file in the mycic account. Just a quick question, did you inform CIC that your mom did medial on June in the PGP application? @Chinkoo

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
In my mom's case mycic is showing, "We do not need medical exam, if this changes we will let you know."

I think this is what we see after linking the file in the mycic account. Just a quick question, did you inform CIC that your mom did medial on June in the PGP application? @Chinkoo
No , I did not mention about the medical done in June but I guess they track using the UCI number.
Also I had the same status as yours on mycic ""We do not need medical exam, if this changes we will let you know." before it changed this morning.

Reactions: Tomalika Chowdhury

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
No , I did not mention about the medical done in June but I guess they track using the UCI number.
Also I had the same status as yours on mycic ""We do not need medical exam, if this changes we will let you know." before it changed this morning.
For others, the status change means we will soon receive a medical request.

Reactions: Chinkoo