Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I'm May 9 applicant. Received AOR on July 11. I see "In process" status for both applications but I have not received SA or medical request yet. I see that May 10 applicants are receiving SA already. I've seen other May 9 applicants on the spreadsheet with no progress but I thought maybe they don't update their status here.
Is there anyone else from May 9 who have not received SA yet?
Thank you
I am also May 9th and waiting !!!! What is your In Process date ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I'm May 9 applicant. Received AOR on July 11. I see "In process" status for both applications but I have not received SA or medical request yet. I see that May 10 applicants are receiving SA already. I've seen other May 9 applicants on the spreadsheet with no progress but I thought maybe they don't update their status here.
Thank you
for you first you have to wait for your Ecas update to DM. SA letter will come after DM.

again each case is different / VO different and timeline will be different.

hnsh0039

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Thank you
I am still waiting. In process since July 29

Reactions: Roya-FSW

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I tried to update my parents’ residential address using the webform as they moved to a new place. I provided application# UCI and all other info.
I haven’t got any email acknowledging they received the change request, and still in ecas it shows the old address.
Its been 2 weeks, should i wait more or send another request? Do they usually send an email/automated email that they got the request?
I am the representative, and i provided my address as their mailing adress, so i think they won’t be sending any mail to their residential address?