+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hi everyone! I have a question: after you receive IME Medical Request, how long do you have to actually do the exams? Thank you! ;)

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Any idea after the IME passed, how long they take to request for Biometrics and PCC.
Currently Biometrics showing as We currently dnt need the fingerprints, if this changes we will let you know.
Background check showing as Not applicable.

IME passed on Aug 3rd.

Thanks

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
What is your app rec'ed date?
Hey,

So, I do not have my UCI either. I became PR a long time ago (2000).

Some GOOD NEWS though. I can finally see eCAS as Application received using the "temporary application number"(Minus the X in front of it) and my fathers DOB.

Just FYI, I could not check eCAS with the receipt number. I do not believe the receipt number is a valid way to check eCAS.

@YULIA-2016 can you update tracker for me to say eCAS is showing today as application received. (I am a May 17th applicant)

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hey,

So, I do not have my UCI either. I became PR a long time ago (2000).

Some GOOD NEWS though. I can finally see eCAS as Application received using the "temporary application number"(Minus the X in front of it) and my fathers DOB.

Just FYI, I could not check eCAS with the receipt number. I do not believe the receipt number is a valid way to check eCAS.

@YULIA-2016 can you update tracker for me to say eCAS is showing today as application received. (I am a May 17th applicant)
the number on PR card is your UCI number!

UCI is 8 digit number present on front of your PR card
PR card number is the 9 digit(letter+digits) number present at back (top right corner) of your PR card.

Reactions: shivibrar

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
the number on PR card is your UCI number!

UCI is 8 digit number present on front of your PR card
PR card number is the 9 digit(letter+digits) number present at back (top right corner) of your PR card.
I do not have my PR card anymore. Will my Canadian passport have my UCI somewhere?

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Has anyone had luck connecting the application online after eCAS shows up? (I do not have an AOR yet)

Based on what I have read here, for "number of family members" when linking application online, people are using MOTHER+FATHER only. Is that correct? I am sponsoring my MOTHER+FATHER+SISTER (so, 3 .

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Find your landing immigration paper you will see the UCI if you have it. It is a piece of paper that you signed when you came in Canada.
or call CIC, they will tell you your UCI..but i think you don't need it anymore since you are able to check your ecas.

Reactions: salmunsu