+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
i just scrolled to the rest of the sheet and saw the notes - my bad :)
nothing happened jul 16, got the email jul 31 and ecas show app rcvd may 16. still no luck linking app to mycic, will call tuesday

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Hi
My application was received on May 8
AOR July 17
Biometrics for dad on July 26
ecas shows In process.

I have a question when i applied my dad was in India. He returned to Canada last month. I couldn't update the address. On August first I got a email saying that his file will be transferred to New Delhi for further processing. I updated the canadian address in the online form after recieved the email on August 1. My mom was already in Canada o supervisa when applied. What should I do to get the file back to canada. He is also on supervisa and planning to stay for few months.
Did they already sent my file to New Delhi?
If they did would they return to Canada ,please advise?
Going to do biometrics in Buffalo on Aug 12.

Thanks

ash876

Mar 5, 2015
Hi
My application was received on May 8
AOR July 17
Biometrics for dad on July 26
ecas shows In process.

I have a question when i applied my dad was in India. He returned to Canada last month. I couldn't update the address. On August first I got a email saying that his file will be transferred to New Delhi for further processing. I updated the canadian address in the online form after recieved the email on August 1. My mom was already in Canada o supervisa when applied. What should I do to get the file back to canada. He is also on supervisa and planning to stay for few months.
Did they already sent my file to New Delhi?
If they did would they return to Canada ,please advise?
Going to do biometrics in Buffalo on Aug 12.

Thanks
Cant do anything. File will be processed in New delhi.
Is there a reason you want file back in canada?

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Cant do anything. File will be processed in New delhi.
Is there a reason you want file back in canada?
My parents are here in Canada now on Supervisa, so it would have been easier to complete it here as my both parents are here.
Is there any issues they are here when they process in New Delhi. I know medicals can be done here . So if the passport request happens he might have to go back to India and submit, right?.
So my moms passport request also happen in India? eventhough she was here when applied .
Iam just concerned if this causes any delays.
Kindly advise
Ane

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
My parents are here in Canada now on Supervisa, so it would have been easier to complete it here as my both parents are here.
Is there any issues they are here when they process in New Delhi. I know medicals can be done here . So if the passport request happens he might have to go back to India and submit, right?.
So my moms passport request also happen in India? eventhough she was here when applied .
Iam just concerned if this causes any delays.
Kindly advise
Ane
You can ask to change the passport request to Canada when it will come.

Processing time is faster in Delhi..so its good for you.

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
You can ask to change the passport request to Canada when it will come.

Processing time is faster in Delhi..so its good for you.
Thanks for the reply.
How do I ask to change the passport request to Canada. I know its kind of early to ask but just curious and wants to be prepared.
I changed the online address to Canada.

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
@robertp i just received email from cic. Is this AOR??
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/05/17 on behalf of the following member ××××××

Reactions: robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp i just received email from cic. Is this AOR??
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/05/17 on behalf of the following member ××××××
AoR. Some May 17 got AoR today.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
How do I ask to change the passport request to Canada. I know its kind of early to ask but just curious and wants to be prepared.
I changed the online address to Canada.
When you will get the request, call them or contact via webform and make ther

TASNEEM3000

May 9, 2019
Hello there, I have applied to sponsors my mom and bro as dependant.. I am unable to link my application to mycic account. when they ask for number of people on the application form, on what basis is that calculated. My family size ( including me, my kids , hubby , mom and bro), or just my mom and bro. Thanks
so should it be 6 ( 4plus2) or just 2

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Hello there, I have applied to sponsors my mom and bro as dependant.. I am unable to link my application to mycic account. when they ask for number of people on the application form, on what basis is that calculated. My family size ( including me, my kids , hubby , mom and bro), or just my mom and bro. Thanks
so should it be 6 ( 4plus2) or just 2
Sponsor + cosigner + mom = 3
If no cosigner then Sponsor + mom = 2
As per many members here, no need to add your mom's dependent (ur brother)

Aug 4, 2019
hello guys , I am eligible to sponsor my prents for canadian PR as per the requirements on CIC website. I am worried hownthe medical goes. My mother and needs assistance wheelchair or walker ( she needs walker all the time) will thet have a negative umpct on her medical exam , please do advice based in your experience. Very much appreciated, thank you

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
hello guys , I am eligible to sponsor my prents for canadian PR as per the requirements on CIC website. I am worried hownthe medical goes. My mother and needs assistance wheelchair or walker ( she needs walker all the time) will thet have a negative umpct on her medical exam , please do advice based in your experience. Very much appreciated, thank you
Have you applied in 2019 ? Please share your timeline