+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Any ideaa about this please?
You should call a panel physician in Calgary and find out. You can also try calling IRCC. As far as I know, they prefer it to be done at one place but you never know. They might allow it in certain situations. I would say call a panel physician in Calgary and find out.

May 10th applications might go "In Process" soon. You might get Medical and Bio before the end of August. Good luck :)

Reactions: calgary17

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
You should call a panel physician in Calgary and find out. You can also try calling IRCC. As far as I know, they prefer it to be done at one place but you never know. They might allow it in certain situations. I would say call a panel physician in Calgary and find out.

May 10th applications might go "In Process" soon. You might get Medical and Bio before the end of August. Good luck :)
Thank you, will call ircc and panel physician too.

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
@robertp I have received the SA approval mail at 6:14 pm today . LVO is CPC MIssissauga.

Reactions: idefix and robertp

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
hi i remember some one got this on their ECAS. do you know what it was?
  1. We sent you a letter on July 9, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
i got this as well,but nothing in the mail box or on email. i had called them and they said they dont see anything either sent to me, may be some system update!
I have seen the same on ECAS. it says "We sent you a letter on July 17, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us". However, didn't receive any email or mail yet. also contacted IRCC via a phone call and they have no information about this.

Have you receive the mail yet? if yes, what is it about.

Thank you.

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi. I am asking experienced people for their opinion on PCC. I am a June 3rd applicant. My father used to work in a foreign country between 2008-2010, so, he will need PCC from that country. I checked the consulate website of the country and it states that it takes up to 3 months to obtain the document. I saw on this forum multiple times that CIC gives us 30 days to provide the police certificates. In your opinion, how soon should I apply for PCC from that country if I still didn't get an ECAS update? I want to apply for the police certificate from that country in advance but I also don't want it to expire. Thanks!
i had the same issue when i applied for my PR. CIC knows which countries take long time and in those cases they allow people to submit once they can get it. So dont worry and apply once you get the request from CIC.

darkproc

May 30, 2019
I honestly don't know why CIC is this much disorganized. they can't even process application in an order. Is that too much to ask?

rabb_di_raga

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Earlier it used to be 2 years initial visit. 6 months consecutive visits. As per update as of Jun 18, 2018 every visit is for 2 years provided they havnt stamped a date on the passport when you are entering. Please check on the link. My mother is on second 2 yrs visit in Canada. I confirmed with Border services while coming back from US, They confirmed that too.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2018-super-visa-guidance.html
That is a great news, actually this year my parent's didn't get any date stamp on the passport when they arrived and we assumed that it implied 6 months :)

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
For those that have progressed further with their applications, have you found the biometrics, medial and police check requests come via email or via the MyCIC?
Can someone share the experience? It will be helpful to others.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Well, I have the progress bar too but nothing else yet.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Estimated remaining processing time: 20 Month(s)
Processing time
Date received: April 30, 2019
Estimated completion date: April 30, 2021

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
@robertp please update line 137
in process: July 26
decision made: August 1
office: Mississauga
Did your ECAS status ever changed to In-Process or directly went to decision made ?

Reactions: idefix

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
[
I honestly don't know why CIC is this much disorganized. they can't even process application in an order. Is that too much to ask?
They didn’t promise to process applications in order. Each employee is processing a pile which were likely received around the same date. Some days they received thousands of applications. It would be ridiculously time consuming and inefficient to contact people in exactly the order they were received by the mailroom person.

Last edited:

darkproc

May 30, 2019
[

They didn’t promise to process applications in order. Each employee is processing a pile which were likely received around the same date. Some days they received thousands of applications. It would be ridiculously time consuming and inefficient to contact people in exactly the order they were received by the mailroom person.
What I mean is my application was received on the 2nd day. how is it that an application received on day 12 is processed earlier? that's different days, not the same day. And why exactly different employee have so different speeds? the problem is CIC doesn't have an answer. no transparency.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Do your parents have other spouses or common law partners? If so they also need to be added.
Well with that kind of a statement there are more than one meaning coming out lol. Either someone has new spouse after divorce or talking about ex spouses or having more than one spouse at that same time in 21 century.
I think it is hard to give advice without knowing the full situation and details.

Just post the links and let people decide.