+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gestacio

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hello,
I was asked to re-submit the forms IMM0008 & IMM5406 as I did not list the dependent. I sent the forms by email couple of days ago and I didn't get any reply, AOR or response so far :( anyone is one the same boat ?
Same here. No AOR, No ecas, clueless! I called IRCC and have confirmed that they received it last week but there's nothing else she can tell me more about my application.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello,

I have a quick question - I do meet all the income requirements for three years. As per CRA, Line 150 needs to be considered. I don't have EI or anything. However, I have deducted $2,000 of RRSP, if CIC considers after RRSP then I'm off by $500. Someone mentioned in the form that CIC checks taxable income. Can anyone please help?
Download & check IMM5748: Income Sources for the Sponsorship of P&GP

AlexBrown

Feb 23, 2017
Hello @DC1018

Thank you very much for your advice. I asked for email address, It looks like you are not willing to share email address rather giving your opinion, Which I never asked for.

Thank you.
Alex Brown

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello @DC1018

Thank you very much for your advice. I asked for email address, It looks like you are not willing to share email address rather giving your opinion, Which I never asked for.

Thank you.
Alex Brown

Everyone could be getting a different email address to send required documents. Why would he share his email address? I don't understand why people don't have enough patience here. The processing time is 20 to 24 months. We are lucky that they are pushing everything really fast.
My application was received in Ottawa on May 3rd. I haven't got anything yet. No AOR, no ECAS, nothing. Do I have any other options other than waiting? No, I don't.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
In my case they have for sure delayed the process deliberately.question 4 of part 1: application to sponsor and undertaking of IMM 1344 (application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking) clearly says " person you are sponsoring (principal applicant) and I wrote my dad's name in there then what has made them confused to ask for clarification of PA.also on June 28 when I called CIC to get the status of my application the lady gave me a temporary file # and before I say something she herself called my dad's name and said the application for my dad has been received.so they know who is principal applicant and who is dependent and I provided only one set of generic application form which they are saying I have provided two.wrong.

I know what is next for me in store.they will ask me to resubmit some forms and further delay my application.

I have least hope in them now.they are not going to give PR visas to my parents
You already confuse CIC CO.
why you sent 2 Sets and asking CIC to pickup whatever deem fit!!!!
CIC want to confirm insted of picking deem fit in your case. they have no any interest to delayed your application
Accept your mistake to submitted two sets of sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking IMM 1344.

I just received an email from CPC Mississauga at 7:42pm saying the following and I quote

"T26XXXXXXXX90- my full name

• Potential Cosigner/Clarification of principal applicant and dependent:
Duplicate sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking (IMM 1344) and generic application forms for Canada (IMM 0008) have been provided for married parents. The principal applicant and their dependent spouse must be listed together. Please provide a written explanation as to which parent/ grandparent is the principal applicant and which parent/grandparent is dependent spouse.

If you can not provide one or more of the requested documents you must provide a detailed written explanation for each missing document. You must also provide ant other evidence or documents you have available to satisfy the requirement".

This is what I got

Note:

1- I submitted two sets of sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking IMM 1344 both were validated. One was original computer printout without my father signature and the other was the scanned copy of the same form with my father's signature.
I did attach an explanation letter for the same and asked them to accept which ever they deem fit with the signature page.

2- I provided only one set of generic application form. I completed the form here Courriered the signature page to my dad at back home for signature and attached it when I got it back with the rest of the pages.

3- I don't have a cosigner, so why are they asking for potential Cosigner?

I have 30 days to respond.

Anyone in same situation or any expert advice?

What do I do?

Last edited:

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Hello @DC1018

Thank you.
Alex Brown
It's not that I don't want to share or help you, what do I care after 2 DMs right? I don't want to people bomb the email address and delay legitimate documents submission processing. I was told by the phone agent that email address is already backlogged at 1 week in the beginning of the month, yet it's still the fastest way for VO to process. Again, the email is for applicant PR processing requested documents submission.

luckymimi

May 9, 2019
Just wondering if the medical doctor have submit your medical result, how long it takes to reflect on my CIC or ECAS. My doctor said they uploaded yesterday, but system did not change. Is that normal?

AlexBrown

Feb 23, 2017
Everyone could be getting a different email address to send required documents. Why would he share his email address? I don't understand why people don't have enough patience here. The processing time is 20 to 24 months. We are lucky that they are pushing everything really fast.
My application was received in Ottawa on May 3rd. I haven't got anything yet. No AOR, no ECAS, nothing. Do I have any other options other than waiting? No, I don't.
Hello @JasonDyk,

Thank you very much for your reply, I think you miss read my comment, I did not ask for DC1018 email address. I asked for an email address to send documents to CIC. I don't think one of us should decide what is important document and what is not. I have to submit some documents and I requested for the email address. Please don't judge me or call out others impatient, Because you dont know the whole story. So help someone here if you can and dont state obvious thing.

Thank you,
Alex Brown

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello @JasonDyk,

Thank you very much for your reply, I think you miss read my comment, I did not ask for DC1018 email address. I asked for an email address to send documents to CIC. I don't think one of us should decide what is important document and what is not. I have to submit some documents and I requested for the email address. Please don't judge me or call out others impatient, Because you dont know the whole story. So help someone here if you can and dont state obvious thing.

Thank you,
Alex Brown
Thank you for responding sir. Neither I am calling you impatient Nor I am miss reading anything. I know you have been asking for an email address to send documents to CIC but you have to understand what he is saying. Sorry to reply on your comments here. Have a good day sir.

Reactions: richjo and UserCAD

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello @JasonDyk,

Thank you,
Alex Brown
Alex,

is your Family name issue resolved?
when did you apply for CSQ?
did you Got AoR from CIC and MIDI ? when?

richjo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016

Thank you,
Alex Brown
With all due respect, if CIC wanted you to email documents, they would provide the email address to you.
As they did not, please draw your own conclusions.

Reactions: JasonDyk

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
No AOR for Application Received on May 09 and no change in ECAS status for a month.
More experience on having patience.

Good to see progresses on the tracker on other cases.