+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I believe the key is, at the time of applying. If so, then it's first time I heard "inland" applicants were required for bio.
Also they applied around the same time. So, I am not sure what specific info would make things totally different for few candidates?

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello @robertp

Please update line 112. Received SA email just few mins back, VO is CPC-Mississauga, although my parents never been to Canada and I submitted with Indian address only.
Waiting for Medicals now, Hopefully this week :)

Thanks;

Reactions: robertp

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
@YULIA-2016 @robertp : Can you update tracker line#102 (jaindba), got SA letter today.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was selected based on
your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Reactions: robertp

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven't been here in a while, can anyone help me with the following please?

-I submitted my application on June 26, but still can't see it under application status, do I only see it until I get AOR?
-The link I had to the tracker spreadsheet is not working, can someone update me with the new link please
June 26 is a long way to wait, i would come back in a month.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I think it just they would have received a lot more application by now.

Also, I think, if they have assigned separate staff for 2019, it would be fast when they start because when the files arrived they all are available and late they keep picking the files as they finish.

Hope for progress soon and fast.
Could you please tell me what number you called ? I never have luck to talk to any agency. All I got is that all agents are busy and to call back. I would really appreciate your help here

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Could you please tell me what number you called ? I never have luck to talk to any agency. All I got is that all agents are busy and to call back. I would really appreciate your help here
I use the 2-1-0 option. Usually it goes to agent in 2-3 tries. Remember keep trying back to back if it says all are busy.

Good luck!

pgp_ns

Jul 10, 2019
Hi,

Is anyone whose SA status changed to DM in this week and not received SA correspondence letter so far ? My SA status got changed yesterday, but not received letter today, while few applicants received today evening.