+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
wow some people on whatsapp chat said they received AOR but without the "2019 intake", the letter just says application received on... Does that mean they are outside the 20K and processed in 2020?

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Well what document did they request at first place? Is it related to your original application package (a wrong form or miss signature) or a supplementary document to process your case? That might play a big role in your delay, or I don't know if it should be called delay. If you see the tracker, it's just 50/50, although I fully understand your frustration.
It was IMM5669 as it needed signature. I called IRCC and was told it was received and my file still has a temporary file number. It has not been reviewed by an agent, so i wonder how they know about the missing document???? they did not have an answer as to why i cannot access ECAS. Even if they only process my application from June 24, still would be nice to see my application online through ECAS like most of the members here.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
It was IMM5669 as it needed signature. I called IRCC and was told it was received and my file still has a temporary file number. It has not been reviewed by an agent, so i wonder how they know about the missing document???? they did not have an answer as to why i cannot access ECAS. Even if they only process my application from June 24, still would be nice to see my application online through ECAS like most of the members here.
If I am not wrong..someone doing a basic check for the major issues they flagged. Many ppl got the doc request but not able to see ecas.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
If I am not wrong..someone doing a basic check for the major issues they flagged. Many ppl got the doc request but not able to see ecas.
CIC will not put application on track until file not complete . Ones you submitted required form CIC will count that date as file received or will check back between 30- 90 days.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
CIC will not put application on track until file not complete . Ones you submitted required form CIC will count that date as file received or will check back between 30- 90 days.
I know, but if you lool at the tracker..even with the doc request, some able to check ecas.

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Is there anyone who selected second option of proceed with application on himatarian basis got decision made or medical request... I think that's making delay for people who submitted their application in aptil with any progress... any thoughts on this

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
I believe they have contracted a company "SCI SCHLIEBNER" to scan and sort application received and do basic checks, so if they believe it to be incomplete that level of doc request might be before ECAS, but if the doc request comes after an agent is assigned then that stage shows ECAS.