Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Anyone here with one parent passed away that was not requested to provide a death certificate as an additional document?
I am asking because I do not have my dad's death certificate and am wondering if they will ask everyone to provide it.
Thanks!
I have not been asked for any additional document. My mom passed away 8 months ago and I didn't submit death certificate with application nor I was asked for the same and I received AOR on July 11.

Reactions: deleter

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Thank you!

I checked yesterday on my cic account and I saw the status was "Profile updated" for my application. Then I went in the application details and there was nothing but background check description was changed. Once I came back to application page, application status was changed to "Submitted".

I would say try login into the MyCIC and see if you have any update in status. I see we have exactly same time line....Good Luck to you too....
Good to know..It gives a hope to all of us who are stuck at "in process"

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Hi Everyone. I just found out that my dad is diagnosed with cancer and will be undergoing treatment soon. I have not received any AOR yet. At the time of application, no one knows about the cancer. Can someone please advise if I should contact IRCC regard my application for my parents and sibling or should i wait until AOR is received, then inform them through webform. I am hoping that with treatment, my dad will get better. At the moment, i believe that my dad will be medical ineligible it will impact my overall application for my parents and sibling.Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Everyone. I just found out that my dad is diagnosed with cancer and will be undergoing treatment soon. I have not received any AOR yet. At the time of application, no one knows about the cancer. Can someone please advise if I should contact IRCC regard my application for my parents and sibling or should i wait until AOR is received, then inform them through webform. I am hoping that with treatment, my dad will get better. At the moment, i believe that my dad will be medical ineligible it will impact my overall application for my parents and sibling.Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
1. If I'am not wrong, the PGP application cannot be processed separately. You cannot take your father out of the application.
2. You DON'T know what will happen during the medical test
3. You don't have to advice IRCC about the medical conditions. Medical test is for that.

Reactions: Yiming59

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
I am very sorry to hear this. I would advise you to wait till medical request and then do the medical test, if the cost burden is still within the tolerance then your dad can still get PR. But at this point I think most important thing is to care about his health and hope that he can have good treatment and recover

cheemais

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015
@robertp Line 94 - Got SA Approval letter on 19th July. Office is CPC-Mississauga.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello @robertp
Please update line 119. ECAS for Sponsor changed to "DM" from App Received and PR applications status changed to "In Progress"
Did not received Medicals or SA letter yet

Thanks

Reactions: robertp

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
I am sorry to hear and hope he recover soon.

I would also recommend to wait till medical. Also, you do not need to update the IRCC for this kind of conditions.

Another thing, they will not decline your application for medical reason without asking "fairness letter" (Fairness letter may not be the right term but I know they ask for some sort of explanation). you may have a option to go to immigration apeal division on humanitarian ground.

So I would say just wait for medical and see how it goes.

Good luck!

Reactions: WPG_PR

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am very sorry to hear that.

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Thank you!

I checked yesterday on my cic account and I saw the status was "Profile updated" for my application. Then I went in the application details and there was nothing but background check description was changed. Once I came back to application page, application status was changed to "Submitted".

I would say try login into the MyCIC and see if you have any update in status. I see we have exactly same time line....Good Luck to you too....
I am your neighbor in the sheet :) ..so I am hopeful now. By the way is there any update in mycic now in"review of eligibility"?