+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Anyone here with one parent passed away that was not requested to provide a death certificate as an additional document?
I am asking because I do not have my dad's death certificate and am wondering if they will ask everyone to provide it.
Thanks!
So far, I have seen that they have requested Death Certificate if one parent has passed away.
I suggest you be prepared with an affidavit and explanation if you do not have such a certificate so in case they ask, you are all set to provide it.

Reactions: deleter

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone here with one parent passed away that was not requested to provide a death certificate as an additional document?
I am asking because I do not have my dad's death certificate and am wondering if they will ask everyone to provide it.
Thanks!
I think they will ask you.
I submitted it initially with the application package only.

Reactions: deleter

ligm

Jan 24, 2013
Good morning all,
I just received a request letter for my parents Biometric Fees payment. I paid soon online. Do you guys know how next step?
My parents are living Toronto now. Where to give Biometric? Thanks.

Request Letter says :Instructions have been attached separately. but I can not find any details instructions.

Payment of the Biometric Fees. You can pay this online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/. Instructions have been attached separately.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Congrats! Hopefully mine will come soon
Thank you!

I checked yesterday on my cic account and I saw the status was "Profile updated" for my application. Then I went in the application details and there was nothing but background check description was changed. Once I came back to application page, application status was changed to "Submitted".

I would say try login into the MyCIC and see if you have any update in status. I see we have exactly same time line....Good Luck to you too....