Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
How can I link my application to an online portal? I am not able to see ECAS status. Thanks in advance for your reply.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Did you receive any request for additional docs? Wonder why May 9 is still with temporary file number when others have already received AOR upto 14th May.
I am Apr 30th applicant with no ECAS or AOR or CIC linking. Document request was on Jun 21st which was received on Jun 24(CIC call centre) agent confirmed. There is no logical explanation as to why some or rather very few do not have ECAS access. I don't care if my file is going to be processed late but to be left hanging not knowing what is going on is not very proper management. I try not to check this forum as all I hear are people talking about how further they are in the process. I only wish that I could be able to access information as the rest of you all rather than having to call each time and that too not really helping. Sorry about the rant, but some days are worse than the others :(

Reactions: alexpritie

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
I am Apr 30th applicant with no ECAS or AOR or CIC linking. Document request was on Jun 21st which was received on Jun 24(CIC call centre) agent confirmed. There is no logical explanation as to why some or rather very few do not have ECAS access. I don't care if my file is going to be processed late but to be left hanging not knowing what is going on is not very proper management. I try not to check this forum as all I hear are people talking about how further they are in the process. I only wish that I could be able to access information as the rest of you all rather than having to call each time and that too not really helping. Sorry about the rant, but some days are worse than the others :(
What's your parents country ?

Hiva

Jul 23, 2019
Hi, I submitted my parents application June 17th and have not received any confirmation till now!!!
Do you know how long will it take to get an “application received email”.
Thanks

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Well what document did they request at first place? Is it related to your original application package (a wrong form or miss signature) or a supplementary document to process your case? That might play a big role in your delay, or I don't know if it should be called delay. If you see the tracker, it's just 50/50, although I fully understand your frustration.

Reactions: joyus

ninja1987

Jul 6, 2016
My application reached on May 10. On July 16, received an email to send signed IMM0669. Sent them on July 18 via email. Any idea how much time it will take eCAS to update? Anyone who had same situation?

mimistry

Jul 22, 2015
Toronto
@YULIA-2016
@robertp
I wanna add details of file: PGP 2019 sponsorship https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368
My timeline
Line # in tracker: NEW ENTRY
Sponsored People: 2
Parents Country of Citizenship: india
Province: ontario (parents in canada)
Invitations Receive Date: 26-Apr-2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: 6 may-2019
AoR Received (DATE): I got my file number on 11-july-2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Medical received on 20-July completed on 21-july-2019
Sponsorship In process Date: I dont know
Sponsorship Decision Made Date: yes done, 19-July
Biometric request date : not yet, fee paid
PR application status as per CIC site : in progress

Let me know when done adding.

Sumit
I am in whatsapp group just joined.

Reactions: robertp

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
counting family member for link to Mycic use formula = [ sponsor+if cosigner] no kids + [PA+if Dep]
use PA passport details and Date
In my case the main applicant is my dad. My mom and sister are dependant. Do I have to count my sister as dependant or not?
Thanks for your help.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
In my case the main applicant is my dad. My mom and sister are dependant. Do I have to count my sister as dependant or not?
Thanks for your help.
is ur mom and sis both coming to Canada with ur dad?
if ans is yes : you have to count
formula is [ Sponsor + if cosigner] no kids + [PA+dep]

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
is ur sister under 22?
is ur mom and sis both coming to Canada with ur dad?
if ans is yes : you have to count
formula is [ Sponsor + if cosigner] no kids + [PA+dep]
Yes they come to Canada with my dad and my sister is 21 :)
Thanks, I made mistake and didn’t count my sister. I’ll try to see what happen.
Appreciate your help.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
My application reached on May 10. On July 16, received an email to send signed IMM0669. Sent them on July 18 via email. Any idea how much time it will take eCAS to update? Anyone who had same situation?
there is no fix time to eCAS update when CIC asked for documents. but check in tracker to get idea.

Last edited:

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
mine quite the same as your case
my application received on May 14. On June 25 got requested for updated document (missing signature). Sent them on June 28 via email. Until now, no update eCAS or AoR. Called CIC this morning to confirm on receiving my update doc

Rock1973

May 20, 2016
Question for experts.
Is it advisable to go H&C route (humanitarian and compassionate),
I did not get invitation in last 3 years,
or Shall I wait for next years lottery,
Thanks