File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Thanks, so even people who are not going to receive biometrics request can see through mycic when the decision has been made
I received BioMetrics request today, so you think my decision was already made ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
hello Experts!!

My Situation:

Sponsorship application received on June 6th (Dad & Mom) , Application has Ontario Address for sponsor and India address for Parents..

I have moved to BC last month and still waiting for AOR. i have updated IRCC about my new address as my Citizenship App is also in process..

My parents are now in BC with me as visitors.... i paid Bio Metric fees with the application fees... i checked with IRCC call centre and there are no notes of app number / file being sent back etc etc;... keeping fingers crossed for AOR... @Yulia can you update the tracker line 334 for BC as intended province...

anyone can suggest if the application "can" be returned due to change of Intended Province to reside? originally it has been mentioned as ON now i am in BC so they will live with me here...Thank you in advance for your time..
ones you get your File # start with F : update your address via web form.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
hello Experts!!

My Situation:

Sponsorship application received on June 6th (Dad & Mom) , Application has Ontario Address for sponsor and India address for Parents..

I have moved to BC last month and still waiting for AOR. i have updated IRCC about my new address as my Citizenship App is also in process..

My parents are now in BC with me as visitors.... i paid Bio Metric fees with the application fees... i checked with IRCC call centre and there are no notes of app number / file being sent back etc etc;... keeping fingers crossed for AOR... @Yulia can you update the tracker line 334 for BC as intended province...

anyone can suggest if the application "can" be returned due to change of Intended Province to reside? originally it has been mentioned as ON now i am in BC so they will live with me here...Thank you in advance for your time..
Don't worry, change of intended province doesn't effect your eligibility so long as you are eligible and forms were completed correctly with all relevant info, you are good. Address you can update any time during the processing.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Mom never came to canada and I filled India address but still they will process it at CPC Mississauga
I mentioned couple of pages back, the agents are not strictly following their instructions which probably creating all these different non-explainable scenarios.

ikarib

Feb 7, 2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp
Please update my info in tracker:
  • Line # in tracker: 22
  • Sponsored People: Parent
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl.: Decision Made
  • Ecas Status for PR appl.: In Process
  • Sponsorship In process Date: July 18, 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: July 19, 2019
  • Local Visa Office for processing: Warsaw
  • Biometric request date: July 18, 2019
  • MyCIC account updates: Linked May 31, 2019

Reactions: robertp

racinvr8

Jul 19, 2019
Some people from early June called the call center and agents advised their file will be reviewed in August. We will definitely see what is the case next week.
Hey Thanks for the info. I keep calling the help centre on cic website, it says the number is not accepting calls. not sure how you guys were able to get through

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Can anyone who got PCC request tell me how much time does CIC provides for submission. And how are we expected to submit it? Scan and email them, mail the original copy, or something else. Kindly let me know. My Parents in Law have completed Biometric and Medical, just waiting for PCC request, so would like to know. Thanks :)
30 days

My request letter sent via email included an email address to reply and attach the files. Also, it indicated the web form would work too, although for "faster service", use the email, which I did.

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Called CIC, said file was received on May 9th,it only receive in the system and got temporary file number starting with XF.I dont think can pull up anything with this number

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
very disappointed to know that my LVO is New Delhi while my parents are already in here on super visa and at time of application they are already here. However I do not receive biometric letter which mean they do not have to do bio? Strange that they do not send us to Missisauga but to India, on the flip side I heard it is faster processing at oversea as they will still need to liaison with the visa office in country of citizenship for background check. However it would mean we need to spend money to go there when PP request come.