+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
When we provide IRCC the SIN number, do they have access to all the details, why are they still requesting people to submit T4 etc, should they have access to all of them from the CRA?
This is a good question and we will probably never know why. May be the signature is "suspicious" in the CO's eye or they might have a complicated income/tax calculation.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
When we provide IRCC the SIN number, do they have access to all the details, why are they still requesting people to submit T4 etc, should they have access to all of them from the CRA?
At the most they can request Option C or the NOA. Is there someone on this forum from whom they really requested "T4". May be the person did not provide his/her SIN number.
I agree if SIN number is provided, IRCC should be able to get all info from CRA.

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
plz shared your AoR date ? your Bio date?
Okay never mind, just saw the tracker, let's get this corrected, line 16:

Application received in Ottawa - Apr 29th
AOR, MYCIC link, ecas shows application received - May 31st
Stage 1 before SA - Jun 10th, divorce certificate for applicant requested, IRCC received via CP Xpresspost on Jun 24th
Additional docs requested for PR processing Stage 3 - Jun 25th, PCC, Hukou certified translation (household registry for Chinese citizen), sponsor birth certificate (all provided/received via email on Jul 2nd)
Stage 2 DM - Jul 4th
SA letter received - Jul 8th, transferred to LVO - Mississauga
IME - Jul 15th
IME Passed on MYCIC - Jul 19th

Thanks!

Reactions: robertp

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Yes there was a notification for an Update in MYCIC.
I think we have same visa officers, Haha.. Keep me posted for future updates too.

I am representative for my mum- so get AOR on my email but since myCIC account is linked to her email, so I saw the notification on hers email instead. :)

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
May 7 applicants are also moving to DM stage, that's very fast processing. It seems once you go to In process, it will take a week or so to move to DM and request for medical etc.
Congrats to all who made it to this stage !

I am a May 10 applicant so still waiting with bated breath for my status to some day change from "application received" to "in process" OR if I get lucky may be directly to DM as some have seen here !
Hello,

I am pretty new here, what does DM stand for?

ihg

May 9, 2019
Okay never mind, just saw the tracker, let's get this corrected, line 16:

Application received in Ottawa - Apr 29th
AOR, MYCIC link, ecas shows application received - May 31st
Stage 1 before SA - Jun 10th, divorce certificate for applicant requested, IRCC received via CP Xpresspost on Jun 24th
Additional docs requested for PR processing Stage 3 - Jun 25th, PCC, Hukou certified translation (household registry for Chinese citizen), sponsor birth certificate (all provided/received via email on Jul 2nd)
Stage 2 DM - Jul 4th
SA letter received - Jul 8th, transferred to LVO - Mississauga
IME - Jul 15th
IME Passed on MYCIC - Jul 19th

Thanks!
when your MIL took the exam as your doctor is super fast

ihg

May 9, 2019
I think we have same visa officers, Haha.. Keep me posted for future updates too.

I am representative for my mum- so get AOR on my email but since myCIC account is linked to her email, so I saw the notification on hers email instead. :)
Your visa office is Mississauga , all the people whose visa office is Mississauga getting IME request quickly

Reactions: ankz001

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
What is "Pre-arrival service letter"? I understand PPR, but what does this letter do? We have a few months to go before we get there but I am curious