Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

yuz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
@robertp

Please update my information: line 43
SA letter received to send the CSQ application with MIDI, July 17
LVO: CPC Mississauga

I have no idea why the LVO is Mississauge instead of Hong Kong or Beijing, since my parents are NOT in Canada now, and they have never been here for longer than a month. I guess is either because of the tightening relationship between two countries, or the fact that my parents applied immigration before, or they just tend to send applications to Mississauga this year....

Reactions: robertp

guyfromtoronto

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Hi i am new here and would really appreciate some advise.
So I sent my mom's application on May 29 and they received it in Ottawa on May 31. I am super nervous as we have never received an invitation to apply. I checked our confirmation number on the CIC website and found out that way that we are invited to apply by June 28. I do have to mention that we had issues with our email address and I used the link to correct the email. I got the response that it was corrected however no further correspondence was further received including the invitation to apply. Did anybody else have the same issue?
thanks in advance
Then what did you put in the document checklist, as the invitation letter was the first requirement for submitting the application.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Whoever wants to add me in the tracker...application received by cic June 25 . Invitation received date April 23. Bangladesh.
PGP2019 Timeline
tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents / GP / Mom/ Dad / Dep etc
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE) :
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biomatric / IME / PCC date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • other comment:

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Then what did you put in the document checklist, as the invitation letter was the first requirement for submitting the application.
I attached an explanation letter as per instructions that are outlined on their website. If any of documents are missing they ask to provide a letter of explanation why is it missing. I also indicated the confirmation number and that it is listed as one of those that are invited to aply.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I attached an explanation letter as per instructions that are outlined on their website. If any of documents are missing they ask to provide a letter of explanation why is it missing. I also indicated the confirmation number and that it is listed as one of those that are invited to aply.
There are other cases like this. If its legit, you are ok. They are working on May 13 to 17 now

goog7890

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hello, I have a question:
I applied for my parents in 2017 and my application was rejected, i have applied again this year. If i check my ecas status, it shows my previous application. My question is how would i be able to see the status of my new application whenever it will be updated? Thanks!

I assume you will see the new ecas.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp

I have no idea why the LVO is Mississauge instead of Hong Kong or Beijing, since my parents are NOT in Canada now, and they have never been here for longer than a month. I guess is either because of the tightening relationship between two countries, or the fact that my parents applied immigration before, or they just tend to send applications to Mississauga this year....
as per tracker for QC applicant LVO is CPC-Mississauge . eg in tracker line # 43,29,37 etc all have same LVO

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I just spoke with cic call centre agent and he told me, “ IF EI BENEFITS ARE INCLUDED IN LINE 150 THEN ITS CONSIDERED AS AN INCOME “
yes we all know its consider as it is taxable income and its included in line # 150 . BUT Question is does IRCC count Regular EI to check eligibility?
we have mixed answer. no one sure yet.

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
@robertp

You should be happy that your case didn't get to send overseas... A lot more documents to be prepared and background check takes very long (I heard) if so.

Reactions: rang_canada