+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Hello can you tell me how much
Don't believe this is correct. I believe you have to wait 20 years. Given that PGP involves so little people and. very small numbers per year before the past few years there was no point pointing out the PGP applicants were excluded.
second this

Garry0013

Jul 21, 2017
hey guys i need help how to link application on cic account. is it possible only after aor received? or can link without that

canbest

Oct 27, 2014
If someone has gotten the biometrics done in India, can you please specify what all documents need to be taken to the VAC? Thanks in advance.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Passport and the bio letter. They have online booking system for appointment
One can also call VFS India to fix an appointment. There is hardly any waiting time. My father called them for information purpose as we await biometric instruction letter. My parents arrive here early-Aug and we sincerely hope to receive the letter soon to avoid a trip and associated inconvenience+costs soon after their arrival here.

Reactions: canbest

blueiris1228

Jun 25, 2019
Need expert's opinion, thanks. Anyone knows if it is possible to do a upfront medical exam for PGP program? There is no clinic in the hometown that we can do the IME, need to travel for biometric and IME. Was thinking to do an upfront medical exam when my dad doing his biometric enrollment. Need advice. thank you so much.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Need expert's opinion, thanks. Anyone knows if it is possible to do a upfront medical exam for PGP program? There is no clinic in the hometown that we can do the IME, need to travel for biometric and IME. Was thinking to do an upfront medical exam when my dad doing his biometric enrollment. Need advice. thank you so much.
Nope

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
if they are eligible they will get cpp. They have to wait minimum 10 yrs I believe.
They will be eligible for CPP if they work but GIS and OAS is essentially low income supports for seniors and they won’t have access to that for 20 years like welfare.