+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Just received some correspondence from the IRCC

"This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) ******* under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019....."

Anyone else get it or know what if it means you move onto another stage or if its just general correspondence?? Might it be AOR?

Reactions: idefix and robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Just received some correspondence from the IRCC

"This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) ******* under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019....."

Anyone else get it or know what if it means you move onto another stage or if its just general correspondence?? Might it be AOR?
AoR
are you sponsoring parents / GP / Mom or Dad?
many applicant got AoR today: check link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=94517436

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I received AOR email today. The case has been transferred to Mississauga office.

The ECAS status still shows Application Received. Please update tracker

Reactions: robertp

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014

raji121314

Jul 11, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp hey Yulia ! I have a question regarding parents sponsorship,, please answer me asap,, my parents have received passport request on 11th of July but they are planning to come Canada on my marriage on 19th July as they have supervisa and already booked tickets, I am so confused, what should we do now , can we submit their passport in Canada? Won’t there be any problem if they travel Canada and give their passport in Canada for visa? Or by legally we can submit passport only in India? I mean we can’t submit their passport in Canada? Please yulia reply asap ,,, thank you so much ..