+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sailor73

Apr 25, 2019
So many stressed out people waiting for the parents to be approved to live in Canada.... fun to watch the worries, "what ifs", "what if nots" :).....the love for the parents..... I will follow this thread

Reactions: Canada_Super

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
So many stressed out people waiting for the parents to be approved to live in Canada.... fun to watch the worries, "what ifs", "what if nots" :).....the love for the parents..... I will follow this thread
Ha ha ha; do you have “skin in the game” this year? If so, you are most welcome. But if you are just here cuz you get a high from the "what ifs", "what if nots" anxiety of others, then FOR SURE, you are most welcome!!!!:p:D:p

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Immigration officers should understand all of us are so eager every second to have our parents join us, many people here have tried 8 9 years without luck so this has been a long journey

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
If someone who has received a PCC request could very kindly upload a photo of the letter (after blocking all sensitive information of course, similar to the eCAS/myCIC pdf's in my signature below) it would be most helpful for others...

Shoutout to @JamesYoyo @DC1018 @APPLE@0722 @rang_canada & @redmonkey1995
Many thanks in advance!
I will have too much to block out because they also requested other docs in the same letter. I did copy and paste the entire PCC request if that helps. You can search one of my previous posts.