+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shailendra26

May 12, 2019
My application was linked with sponsors account. In fact, I don't think it matters at all whose account to be used to link. I bet you can use any random account to link, as long as you get the info correct then should be able to find your application.

What you do need is the PA's info..
did you use passport details or place of birth ? and how many family members to use to link as in my submitted application total was 7 which includes my daughter, cosigner and both of our parents

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Hi I just have a quick question- how do I check the online status? Should I use principle applicants family name/ DOB and what should I select as identification type? Nothing is showing for me!

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hi I just have a quick question- how do I check the online status? Should I use principle applicants family name/ DOB and what should I select as identification type? Nothing is showing for me!
To check ECAS you can use sponsor's UCI and details, or PA's UCI and details.

If your application was received in Ottawa after May 9, you probably cannot see anything on ECAS yet.

Reactions: Lobster_a

madisson

May 27, 2019
Hi I need information pls help me. My mother is currently living in Canada on Super Visa, last month she completed her 2 years and i have applied for the extension of her stay in Canada which is approved and I have received Visitor Record for her extension.

There is a foot note on the letter that this does not authorize re-entry. we were planning to drive to US for a day trip but now worried about her re-entry. Anyone with experience in visitor record letters. Her multiple entry visa on her passport is still valid for another few years.

Please advise.

- she can reenter again if she has a valid visitor visa - show the extension and the valid multiple visa. we did it with my mother in law so many times. If you are in doubt still, go to the nearest boarder / like point Roberts and ask one of the officers there. they will give you information

account9523

May 28, 2019
Hi all,

A couple of questions.

1. I left the UCI for the main applicant blank. I just realized that I could have looked it up from his previous visa to Canada. Hopefully it is not a big deal, is it?

2. Given that I did not enter the UCI, and did not receive AOR yet, is there any way to look up ECAS?

Thanks in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I wish all the applicants good luck....today is technically the last day. Even for a overnight priority mail, the cut off time is probably over in many places now.

My prediction says from end of July things will move much more quickly.
Think everyone has to realize the posted processing time is 12-24 months. If people get lucky and get processed faster great but people seem to be predicting record processing times.

yangshi1990

Jun 26, 2019
Hi all,

A couple of questions.

1. I left the UCI for the main applicant blank. I just realized that I could have looked it up from his previous visa to Canada. Hopefully it is not a big deal, is it?

2. Given that I did not enter the UCI, and did not receive AOR yet, is there any way to look up ECAS?

Thanks in advance!
You can still find your existing UCI and use that to look up even if you didn't enter it in your application. They are able to find it in the system anyway

Reactions: account9523