+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ThySage

Jun 27, 2019
Hello All,

Does anyone have information about:
What is the validity of medical examination?
The reason is: Last year when I submitted application for extension of super visa, My parents have undergone medical examination.
12 months. I (parent) did my own super visa extension with medical as requested by IRCC last year in Dec and also submitted the same in my PGP 2019 application.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Did you call IRCC and asked them for the reason when all others from that time are mostly in process or some are even Decision made on Sponsor ?
I don’t rely on these call centre agents, you call one day they give you one answer , you call the next day they give you another

Ewanwan

Jan 1, 2017
good life for these government employees with leave. Most of us are paid only if we work. No work = no income.
I really feel for those call center agents who are borthered with repetitive questions.They may be repeatedly asked to check the applicants' status for thousands of times which makes the job so tedious while they have to maintain their good attitudes.Other than the job security and good benifits i believe some of them maynot meet the LICO to sponsor their parents.But