+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ewanwan

Jan 1, 2017
@Siusiu . Are you sure your application was received May 10th. Based on one of your earlier comment, you mentioned that it was received May 9th.
Reason I ask is that May 10th ecas are normally not available so wanted to confirm with you, if its truly that date.
My ecas is also available today.My application was received on 10th,may.You can see my post a few pages back.

Reactions: snganu

Siusiu

Jun 5, 2019
@Siusiu . Are you sure your application was received May 10th. Based on one of your earlier comment, you mentioned that it was received May 9th.
Reason I ask is that May 10th ecas are normally not available so wanted to confirm with you, if its truly that date.
It is

It is shown as May 10th on Ecas status although I thought it was delivered on May 9th based on Canadapost tracking info

1. Home
  2. My Application
  3. Client Application Status
Client Application Status
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 10, 2019.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
According to 2019 tracker, they are asking for it. Have it prepared. If not English, have a certified, notarized English translation ready.
I attached my father's death certificate along with other documents anticipating they will ask for in future, although there was no such requirement in the checklist.

iGalaxy

Aug 9, 2017
@YULIA-2016 buddy please add me to the table:

Sponsored people : Both Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship : Iran
Prov.: BC
Invitaion Receive Date: April 25th
Application received in Ottawa Date: June 10th
eCAS: No Update as of today

Reactions: robertp

ThySage

Jun 27, 2019
Land crossing should be fine in general although it's per CBSA agent's direction at the end of the day.
Hi Im a super visa holder in EXACTLY the same situation. In fact I've done this extension few times already and have therefore flown in and out of the country the past 4 years. My firm answer to you is your mum wont have any problem. The valid travelling visa is on her passport which is needed for travel in and out and the extension approval is the date she's allowed to stay in Canada once she's back in again. Just show both docs to the CBSA . My personal experience thus far:-No stamp and no questions asked cos the period of stay has already been approved by IRCC. Just make sure to keep records of the travel history to show proof that she did comply with the super visa terms. And also to apply for further extension again if she chooses to stay on. Hope this helps to clear any doubts. Happy travelling!
Meanwhile I'm also awaiting my PGP 2019 to be processed.....

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Im a super visa holder in EXACTLY the same situation. In fact I've done this extension few times already and have therefore flown in and out of the country the past 4 years. My firm answer to you is your mum wont have any problem. The valid travelling visa is on her passport which is needed for travel in and out and the extension approval is the date she's allowed to stay in Canada once she's back in again. Just show both docs to the CBSA . My personal experience thus far:-No stamp and no questions asked cos the period of stay has already been approved by IRCC. Just make sure to keep records of the travel history to show proof that she did comply with the super visa terms. And also to apply for further extension again if she chooses to stay on. Hope this helps to clear any doubts. Happy travelling!
Meanwhile I'm also awaiting my PGP 2019 to be processed.....
Please tag @YULIA-2016 & provide this info to add to the tracker:

Sponsored people :
Parents Country of Citizenship :
Prov.:
Invitaion Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
eCAS:

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hello All,

Does anyone have information about:
What is the validity of medical examination?
The reason is: Last year when I submitted application for extension of super visa, My parents have undergone medical examination.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hi I need information pls help me. My mother is currently living in Canada on Super Visa, last month she completed her 2 years and i have applied for the extension of her stay in Canada which is approved and I have received Visitor Record for her extension.

There is a foot note on the letter that this does not authorize re-entry. we were planning to drive to US for a day trip but now worried about her re-entry. Anyone with experience in visitor record letters. Her multiple entry visa on her passport is still valid for another few years.

Please advise.
They are right. The permit you received does not authorize to re-enter the country. It is the VISA that is usually valid up to the expiry date of the passport. Check the visa expiry date and if it is multiple entry. if both expiry date and multiple entry is there then you are good to go and re-enter.

Hope this helps.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada