+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
I find @redmonkey1995 file getting processed at an exceptional pace. His application got delivered on May 01 and he has already got the Sponsorship Approval.

Also, interestingly, the visa office assigned is London, usually for applications of parents who are citizens of India are either processed by visa office in Delhi or Ottawa. Congratulation and good luck for the remaining process @redmonkey1995

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I find @redmonkey1995 file getting processed at an exceptional pace. His application got delivered on May 01 and he has already got the Sponsorship Approval.

Also, interestingly, the visa office assigned is London, usually for applications of parents who are citizens of India are either processed by visa office in Delhi or Ottawa. Congratulation and good luck for the remaining process @redmonkey1995
His parents live in London, UK (i.e the real London) and that’s where the file is sent.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you for sharing the screen shots, very helpful.
LOL at "Big thanks to the diligent Intern" in your signature. :D
re: unable to link in my CIC, are you sure you are using the right number for number of applicants in this file? The formula for counting is:

Sponsor + Cosigner (only if your partner was a co signer) + 0 Kids (even if you have kids) + Principal Applicant + All Dependents

Last edited:

Yanyan Li

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have received invitation letter on April 26th, 2019
application on April 30th
Got signature from OTTAWA on May 1st, 2019. But I still haven't got update on ECAS.

Does anyone have the same situation as me? I am quite worried.

Thanks!

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
LOL at "Big thanks to the diligent Intern" in your signature. :D
re: unable to link in my CIC, are you sure you are using the right number for "number of applicants in this file"? The formula for counting is

Sponsor + Cosigner (only if your partner was a co signer) + 0 Kids (even if you have kids) + Principal Applicant + All Dependents

Thank you for your suggestions. I used PA's canadian visa # as UCI, PA's last name, passport info and tried all kinds of combination of # of ppl, never succeed.

Also tried PA's first and last names, DOB, birth place, no luck either.

I think the intern probably got a mediocre review why processing my files :D, just kidding... but I do hope my files were not stranded somewhere in of mailing room or copy room

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
I have received a reminder email from IRCC about sending my application. I have sent my application on May 15 , it was received next day. ECAS is not updated as of today. Just wondering if anyone had received any email as a reminder. Thanks.