+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi just received an email from IRCC that I'm not eligible to become a sponsor to my parents due to my income on 2015 which didn't reach the limit for 4member due to I was by myself on that year. anyways. My question is how long does it take for the embassy of Canada in Manila Philippines to have a result since I ticked the box that will continue the PR process regardless of ineligibility. Will be the result as well could be denied? Or is there a chance that they can consider to look at my income starting on 2016 to 2018 since according to them they started to process my application on March 2019 but I submitted my application on October 2018? Please give me some insight about this.. Thank you.
It will be denied even if you continue the process. Your case will be closed even of you are qualified for 2017, 2018, 2019 as you did not satisfy the requirement for 2015.
You will have to submit a new application under 2019 program but first you need to be chosen in the draw.

guyfromtoronto

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Hi just received an email from IRCC that I'm not eligible to become a sponsor to my parents due to my income on 2015 which didn't reach the limit for 4member due to I was by myself on that year. anyways. My question is how long does it take for the embassy of Canada in Manila Philippines to have a result since I ticked the box that will continue the PR process regardless of ineligibility. Will be the result as well could be denied? Or is there a chance that they can consider to look at my income starting on 2016 to 2018 since according to them they started to process my application on March 2019 but I submitted my application on October 2018? Please give me some insight about this.. Thank you.
They won't consider your application for 2019 unless you had submitted EOI form and have received invitation to apply.

Reactions: Ninaaa

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
It will be denied even if you continue the process. Your case will be closed even of you are qualified for 2017, 2018, 2019 as you did not satisfy the requirement for 2015.
You will have to submit a new application under 2019 program but first you need to be chosen in the draw.
Umm.....technically it is not a draw anymore. LOL! :D

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
No I meant the time period stated in the police certificate, not the issue date. Like in the certificate it will say nocrimes commited from mmddyyyy to mmddyyyy. What is the range between these dates? The past 6 months? 1 year? ten years? whole life?
My understanding it is for after 18 but I don't know for sure. When I applied for police/FBI certificates in the past, I was never asked to provide dates.

Reactions: Yiming59

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Can someone explain why they are also checking 2015 when clearly last 3 yrs. income requirement is mentioned?
For 2 reasons:
1. At the time he submitted complete application (2018). They would consider his income 3 yrs immediate (2015/2016/2017).
2. At the time they started processing time. He may not have NOA 2018, eventually he had it, he also had to meet income 2015 based on the year he submitted as well as meet income 2018 if his application still in processing

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Hi there,

Can you please add my information to tracker
Username : VSw
Sponsored : Parents
Country Of Citizenship : India
Province : AB
Invitation Received: April 25, 2019
Application sent to IRCC: June 13, 2019
Application received: June 14, 2019
Signed person: SCI SCHUITEBOER

No ECAS or any update yet

kaytok2019

Jun 24, 2019
eventually the visa officer in my country will deny my parents pr application. they included in the email as well that after the decision, i can apply for Right to Appeal. Do you know someone that did this???

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
eventually the visa officer in my country will deny my parents pr application. they included in the email as well that after the decision, i can apply for Right to Appeal. Do you know someone that did this???
Do you have a lawyer? Best to get some advice. Otherwise you are wasting your time.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
As I researched. You can apply for Right to Appeal if you have proofs to prove the officers have made wrong/incorrect decision against your case. In this case I honestly could not satisfy this term. So sorry to hear this.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
As I researched. You can apply for Right to Appeal if you have proofs to prove the officers have made wrong/incorrect decision against your case. In this case I honestly could not satisfy this term. So sorry to hear this.
Aren't you the guy who suggests people can apply for reassessment of their taxes? So why not help this person?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Aren't you the guy who suggests people can apply for reassessment of their taxes? So why not help this person?
I know you are targeting mine because I am giving very strictly advice which some strictly and correctly and lawfully guys may not like me . The re-assessments must be reassessed before you submitted your application. What the heck are you thinking?? If we can reassess after decision made?? Every single application would be approved. Dont be selfish man. We are helping each other

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
I know you are targeting mine because I am giving very strictly advice which some strictly and correctly and lawfully guys may not like me . The re-assessments must be reassessed before you submitted your application. What the heck are you thinking?? If we can reassess after decision made?? Every single application would be approved. Dont be selfish man. We are helping each other
Thanks for clarifying. I did not know that it only applies before you submit your application. Why cant people say oh I forgot , I want to reassess income and resubmit? Seems plausible. CRA and CIC don't talk to each other.

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I submitted my application on April 30, and ecas was showing application received over last two months but could not link it to myCIC.

Finally talked to an agent at CIC today and requested for status and temporary file number. Pleasantly, was given my actual file number and informed that application is complete and is in process in Mississauga. Also no email or AOR has been sent to me till date.

I was also advised that to try various combinations for myCIC linking, and importantly for number of people I should mention how many people are being sponsored (mother) + number of sponsor/s (me). In my case, I have to write 2. No other family member, kids etc to be added.

(I tried everything, but nothing worked and am unable to link my application, and my ecas is still showing "application received"). Not bothered much now, as I know the application is complete and in process.

Hopefully this is good news for the April 30 applicants waiting for ecas updates. :)