+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ronSuperMan

Jan 28, 2019
Hey Friends,
I have got a few questions.

1. Can my parents give biometric in Canada if they get a biometric request and they are here in Canada?
2. Can they give medical as well.?
3. When they get passport request and can they do that final step of PR approval if they are here on super VISA for 2 years.?

Thanks a lot in advance for answering.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey Friends,
I have got a few questions.

1. Can my parents give biometric in Canada if they get a biometric request and they are here in Canada?
2. Can they give medical as well.?
3. When they get passport request and can they do that final step of PR approval if they are here on super VISA for 2 years.?

Thanks a lot in advance for answering.
1. No
2. Yes
3. I am assuming you are talking about landing? They have go outside of Canada and come back.

Reactions: ronSuperMan

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Thank you for the response.

FYI, even though patient pays for the drug (when not a senior or child age), IRCC count the drug cost against the yearly quota. They assume that OHIP will be paying at one stage when they reach the age limit.
Those drugs I mentioned do not cost a lot and is a common drug combination for patients with ischemic heart disease, hypertension or a combination or both. Certainly not a rare drug list for people above the age of 65.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Thank you for the response.

FYI, even though patient pays for the drug (when not a senior or child age), IRCC count the drug cost against the yearly quota. They assume that OHIP will be paying at one stage when they reach the age limit.
The drugs that I mentioned are quite commonly used in patients above the age of 65. Most have generic versions as well and do not cost a lot. They are a very standard list of drugs.

If being on such drugs meant parents are rejected, then quite a large number of them will not make it through.

as it is there has been a recommendation for the Federal government to implement a universal drug plan for Canadians. And all of the drugs I mentioned above will definitely be on the standard list.

mehrazsepehr

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi Every one,

Finally My Ecase Updated to Application Received .
It is updated 1 minute ago, it does not show any thing till 11:30 am today. I checked it right now and I find it updated.
I am now going to Link the Application to my account.

@YULIA-2016
Please update:
Username: mehrazsepehr
@ Line #44