Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
Waived with god's grace!
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2015
How do they track this "max of of attempts"? Aren't you able to use a different browser or a pc or tablet?
I received the message that in 24 hours you can try this much times only. Though didnt try different browser/pc/tablet. worth to give a try :D

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
What's " BC 1 year" and " redo IME" and were your parents had to do additional medical tests?

Also please add to the spreadsheet

Sponsoring - parents
Country - Pakistan
Invitation received - April 24
Application received in Ottawa as per Canada Post- May 14
No AOR or Ecas update as of yet
BC: Background check
IME: Immigration Medical Exam (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/exam.html)

canadaDreamz14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
Waived with god's grace!
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2015
So you are not checking ecas and only trying to link it with myGIC?
yup. correct. Trying to link the application with myGIC. can see the ECAS which says your application has received on 8th May at other status check site.

Parents2019

May 28, 2019
What's " BC 1 year" and " redo IME" and were your parents had to do additional medical tests?

Also please add to the spreadsheet

Sponsoring - parents
Country - Pakistan
Invitation received - April 24
Application received in Ottawa as per Canada Post- May 14
No AOR or Ecas update as of yet
Province - Ontario

Reactions: robertp

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi All,

I have mailed my sponsorship application to Ottawa on May 6th without tracking or signature. so I have no means of knowing if they have physically received it or not. I have been trying to call IRCC without any success. I'm getting scared now since I don't have ECAS update yet and June 28 is very close by. don't know what to do.
I believe still you can track... Try Canada post tracker...
Good luck...

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
yup. correct. Trying to link the application with myGIC. can see the ECAS which says your application has received on 8th May at other status check site.
myCIC provides realtime updates,
eCAS is updated once a day. Today eCAS was updated sharp at 10:01am EST (for me). I was in the process of checking and at 10:00am the Application ID didn't work. I have been trying by removing the “X” from the Prospect File Application ID.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
I have a question for all those who submitted after 10th May and got their ecas. Are you able to link your applications yet ? . This will confirm the intern theory that the application is only received and not yet reviewed by an officer. All the ones before 06th May are now mostly able to link applications.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
myCIC provides realtime updates,
eCAS is updated once a day. Today eCAS was updated sharp at 10:01am EST (for me). I was in the process of checking and at 10:00am the Application ID didn't work. I have been trying by removing the “X” from the Prospect File Application ID.
I know that...question was you have to know that their is a ecas update before you try to link it with GIC right?

And the #of attempt to check the ecas is limited, and I think you can use a different browser/pc to try it again within that 24 hrs time.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
I have a question for all those who submitted after 10th May and got their ecas. Are you able to link your applications yet ? . This will confirm the intern theory that the application is only received and not yet reviewed by an officer. All the ones before 06th May are now mostly able to link applications.
Not all, I am April 30 and not able to link

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Not all, I am April 30 and not able to link
Are you sure you are using the correct values for linking. Its surprising that you are April 30th with no AOR or linking available.

I was a bit depressed going into weekend with no ecas upadate. My application was received on 10th May but I am very surprised to see that you have no linking available for an April 30th Application. Did you call CIC and inquire as to why thats the case ?

YourMama

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Are you sure you are using the correct values for linking. Its surprising that you are April 30th with no AOR or linking available.

I was a bit depressed going into weekend with no ecas upadate. My application was received on 10th May but I am very surprised to see that you have no linking available for an April 30th Application. Did you call CIC and inquire as to why thats the case ?
I'm April 29 and nothing.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017

I was a bit depressed going into weekend with no ecas update. My application was received on 10th May but I am very surprised to see that you have no linking available for an April 30th Application. Did you call CIC and inquire as to why thats the case ?
I called today, the said that the file in queue for completeness check and nobody started to work on it yet, so it is not possible to link. Because if it is not started the application number starts with X, which disallows linking.