Application received in Ottawa Date: June 20th, 2019
Signed by Steve

Reactions: YULIA-2016

jfalvitez4

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry I mean scam
Scam???

Dear Client,

This e-mail is a friendly reminder regarding the Parents and Grandparents Program. The deadline for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to receive your complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents is quickly approaching.Please read the attachment for very important information on the submission of your application.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

THIS MEANS:
My application has been aproved. Or all the twenty thousand who sent their intentiln to sponsor their parents are getting this email? I am short of money now. I wanna be sure before pay the fees. thanks

Last edited:

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Scam???

Dear Client,

This e-mail is a friendly reminder regarding the Parents and Grandparents Program. The deadline for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to receive your complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents is quickly approaching.Please read the attachment for very important information on the submission of your application.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

THIS MEANS:
My application has been aproved. Or all the twenty thousand who sent their intentiln to sponsor their parents are getting this email? I am short of money now. I wanna be sure before pay the fees. thanks
I only read all the comments to have fun like this.

jfalvitez4

Aug 7, 2017
Then I suggest to read the attach pdf you will see the answer you are looking for.
This is what attach pdf says:
This is a friendly reminder that
you were selected to submit a complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents as part of
the 2019 Parents and Grandparents Program.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada must receive your complete application to sponsor your
parents and grandparents on or before Friday June 28th, 2019 or you will not be able to sponsor your
parents and grandparents through the 2019 parent and grandparent intake process.
This reminder is being sent to everyone invited to submit a complete application. If you have already
submitted your complete application, no further action is required at this time.
Please note that incomplete applications will be returned to you and will not be processed.
Please Remember:
 Follow all of the steps outlined in the application guide;
 Include all of the supporting documents as per the document checklist. If you are unable to
submit an item on the checklist, you must include a detailed explanation as to why you cannot
submit this document; otherwise, the processing of your application may be delayed or your
application may be returned as incomplete;
 If you wish to sponsor your parents AND your grandparents, please submit two separate
applications;
 Invitations to apply are not transferable. For example, you cannot use the invitation to sponsor
your spouse’s parents or give it to a friend or other family member;
 You can submit your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and consent, which allows us to receive your
personal income tax information directly from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to determine your
financial eligibility; and,
 Your complete application must be sent to:
CPC-M-PGP
PO BOX 8020, STN T CSC
Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
you were selected to submit a complete application to sponsor your parents and grandparents as part of
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada must receive your complete application to sponsor your
parents and grandparents on or before Friday June 28th, 2019 or you will not be able to sponsor your
parents and grandparents through the 2019 parent and grandparent intake process.
This reminder is being sent to everyone invited to submit a complete application. If you have already
submitted your complete application, no further action is required at this time.
Please note that incomplete applications will be returned to you and will not be processed.
Please Remember:
 Include all of the supporting documents as per the document checklist. If you are unable to
submit an item on the checklist, you must include a detailed explanation as to why you cannot
submit this document; otherwise, the processing of your application may be delayed or your
 If you wish to sponsor your parents AND your grandparents, please submit two separate
applications;
 Invitations to apply are not transferable. For example, you cannot use the invitation to sponsor
 You can submit your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and consent, which allows us to receive your
personal income tax information directly from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to determine your
CPC-M-PGP
PO BOX 8020, STN T CSC
Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6
Lol, did you submit your application yet?? the questions you posted look like you HAVE NOT submitted your application yet. THIS WOULD BE A BIG TROUBLE. You have to submit it by June 28,2019. If you submitted already, just ignore and wait for AOR. As I mentioned. got invitation does not mean you passed eligible reviews

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Please Remember:
applications;
CPC-M-PGP
PO BOX 8020, STN T CSC
Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6
As per your previous posts, I think you are saying you don't meet LICO for one of the last 3 years or all previous years. Even if you don't meet LICO for one year in last 3 years, your file will be rejected as you do not meet income requirements but if you meet LICO you should apply before June 28. For the Expression of Interest form, CIC had one question where it asked if you meet LICO and if you clicked yes then IRCC will send you the invitation to apply. And after applying if they find that you didn't meet LICO, they will reject your application.

Last edited:

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Hi I got the letter of Invitation to apply. I sponsoring my mom and dad. Honestly I wasn't expecting I just sent my intention to apply at midnight and I was beetween those 20000 who full capacity in a few minutes. I say this because my income of last 3 years is not high as the requirments. However I got the letter... That means that I had pass the requirments? Or they can still reject me? Every single applicant of the first to come first to serve 20 000 Will receive the application??? Thanks
If you do not meet the income requirement, you should have not submitted an expression of interest as one of the questions was if you meet LICO? and if you click NO then you would have not got the invitation letter (as per my understanding of Expression of Interest) and if you selected Yes then IRCC would send you invitation letter but invitation letter doesn't mean that you meet the requirement.

Reactions: lynne197910

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Please Remember:
applications;
CPC-M-PGP
PO BOX 8020, STN T CSC
Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6
Seems pretty clear to me.
What part of that do you not understand and need explaining?

lynne197910

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Scam???

Dear Client,

THIS MEANS:
This is the reminder email for everyone who was invited, you are right , you were selected but your income is short, so will get rejected. If somehow you can revise the tax for 2018 , am I right?2018 is short? Maybe you can try

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
\
most people fill out their taxes correctly the first time. Let's not encourage fraud.

Omg I've been seing this a lot in the forum these days. Is that even real? Does people actually commit this fraud for sponsoring parents? Do they get actually get away with it? I wonder even if Ircc is smart enough to find these kind of stuff