+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and wanted to know if everyone who was able to add their application to their GC Key account is seeing the same details or this is based on case to case.

is this standard or differs case to case

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It's same for me but for someone, I noticed a small difference in "Background Check" section. For that person, the message for background said

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

roozbeh

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
How we would able to see the status of the application? I put my UCI and details and seems it is not the right way? Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Roozbeh

Jun 18, 2019
It's same for me but for someone, I noticed a small difference in "Background Check" section. For that person, the message for background said

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Thanks Vivek,
how about Medical?

Kunal19

Apr 25, 2019
I don't have any co-signer, so for the form IMM 5768 - Question 16 - Co-signer - Statement of Consent, Do we need to leave blank for the consent to collect SIN?

hopevn018

Aug 10, 2018
i saw in the updated file, there is one person who got "decision made" status. anyone knows the detail? why this case is surprisingly quick

Kunal19

Apr 25, 2019
Should I send the application package by Canada Post Xpress with tracking or courier with tracking? I see only one address. Any suggestions?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
i saw in the updated file, there is one person who got "decision made" status. anyone knows the detail? why this case is surprisingly quick
There are two who got decision made on "Sponsorship Approval" One was rejected due to low income, the other was successfully approved and his file transferred to local office. The comments are all in the updated file.

hopevn018

Aug 10, 2018
There are two who got decision made on "Sponsorship Approval" One was rejected due to low income, the other was successfully approved and his file transferred to local office. The comments are all in the updated file.
oh on sponsorship approval? I though....anw, sorry I did not read carefully. Thank you :D

Kunal19

Apr 25, 2019
Does all the photocopies of the supporting documents required to be certified true copies or just the one that requires translation?