application received at Ottawa---17th june 2019
country of parents - India
sponsor state ON
Number of sponsored persons ---Two

Reactions: robertp

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
It has been almost a month that I submitted the application to sponsor my mom and I didn't receive any confirmation AOR or email.
Should I worry ?

jaiarora2k

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-01-2014
Can anyone please share the link of the tracker ? Thanks !!

jmjmjmjm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2015
AOR Received.
April 22, 2015
File Transfer...
May 25, 2015
Med's Done....
February 2015
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015 passport sent to CEM Sept. 4, 2015
@YULIA-2016 please update my details:

Username: jmjmjmjm
Sponsored people: Parents (Mom & Dad)
Parents country of citizenship : Philippines
Province: Ontario
Invitation received: APRIL 24
Application Received in Ottawa date: May 30 (Canada Post confirmation signed by G Martin)
AOR Received: None yet
Ecas : None yet

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
copy this SS to your own and enter formulas you want
Hi Yulia,

Unfortunately this is impossible. When I try to export the data, the below message pops- up:

Export options disabled
The options to download, print, or copy for commenters and viewers on this file have been disabled. Learn more.

Could you please open the access.

Could you please also update my progress - line #252:
Application received in Ottawa on June 17, 2019

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: YULIA-2016

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Re-do the form and send it via: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

You'll get a response within a couple weeks to say they got it and it will be passed to the processing office.
I just realized that I did not include parents secondary education details in schedule A (eIMM5669). I had only added the post-secondary details.

What option did you choose the re-submit the form? Was it "sponsorship" or "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and verification of status documents"

panther360

Jun 19, 2016
@jjedm
I understand the birth certificate has to be translated and with a certified copy.
Do you have to provide a Certified copy of the passport of the parent you are a sponsoring? or just the copy?
--> Just a copy.

Do you have to provide a Certified copy of the Canadian citizenship certificate or residency of the sponsor? or just the copy?
--> Just a copy.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I just realized that I did not include parents secondary education details in schedule A (eIMM5669). I had only added the post-secondary details.

What option did you choose the re-submit the form? Was it "sponsorship" or "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and verification of status documents"
I've sent more than one CSE and used one of those each time. What matters is that they get it. In this case it's a replacement document.

Reactions: ajithj

SR0715

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-10-2016
did this form get updated? i am looking at the ones i sent early may and 3A says current undertaking (hint, copy number from IMM008) and 3B previous undertaking.
@danny_scars and all others.

My situation is as follows:

a) Both my wife and I received approvals to invite our parents.
b) Wife is co-signing my application and I am co-signing hers as well. Only then, we will meet the income criteria.
c) My current family size is 3 (including wife, child and me).
d) Wife invites 2 (her mom and dad), I will also invite 2 (my mom and dad).

My dilemma is when I am filling out the form IMM5768. What numbers should I enter in the following boxes?

For my application:

Q3 A) Current undertakings:
Number of persons included in ......... = 2 (my parents)

B) Previous undertakings:
i) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect - ???

ii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect - ????

iii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertakings are still in effect - ????

iv) Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertakings are not yet in effect - ????

Q4. Complete this section only if your spouse or common-law partner is co-signing the undertaking

i) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your sponsor signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect. Do not include persons already accounted for in 2. or 3.B(iii) - ????

ii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your sponsor signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect. Do not include persons already accounted for in 3.B(iv) - ????

iii) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your sponsor co-signed, where these undertakings are still in effect. Do not include persons already accounted for in 3.B(i) - ????

iv) Number of persons included in previous undertakings your sponsor co-signed, where these undertakings are not yet in effect. Do not include persons already accounted for in 3.B(ii) - ???

Q 5. Your spouse, if not included in 3. above. Provide details on the back of this page if he or she is not co-signing the undertaking - 1 (wife)

Q 6. Every other family member not included above and dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not. - 1 (child)

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Yup, I'm in the same situation. Ecas show both for me
Thank you. I was just confused because when I do the search, it asks what kind of application I made, so I thought it would only show status related to "citizenship" and nothing else.

hopevn018

Aug 10, 2018
Mine was delivered on May 6th and I called IRCC last Friday. A gentleman helped me to look for my app and told me it haven’t open and process yet but he gave me an AP number. which start from XF followed with numbers. He told me once the officer start to process my app then they will delete the X. It took 37 mins to make this phone call. You may try to call them to confirm if they received your app before deadline.
thank you, which number did you use to contact them?