+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh no....Canada Post sucks.
I am going to claim back $53 as the package did not arrive on June 13 before 5:00 as agreed by priority over night. But I will need to wait for the package to be there first.

mehrazsepehr

Star Member
May 1, 2019
How is Ecase available? Can anyone help how to check online? I submitted application on April 28th and Application was received on April 30th but no AOR yet.
Mine Received on May 1st and still no E Case and No AOR - I can not link the application to my account as well

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
In Additional Family information of my mother (sponsored person) we declare that she has a sister and all the info about her. But in my mother's application for travel visa in 2014 we did not declare her, just not applicable. Giving UCI # what are the chances that they will compare the information of that application for travel visa with this PGP application and what are possible consequences?
Even if you don’t provide UCI, IRCC is still able to find the UCI by her passport #

Reactions: mjadawala

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
My parent needs additional sheet for including all the brothers\sisters information in the Form IMM5406. In this case, for the additional sheet, we need to only include the information that is not available in the first sheet, right?
Example: In my case, parent has 3 sisters and 1 brother so only 3 sisters can appear in the first form and 1 brother would appear in the second sheet (with rest all the form blank), right?

Also, do we need to sign on first page or this additional page or both?
I used the same form and filled extra info in respective column. Just added a note at the top of the column that it continues to next sheet.

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hello friends please reply how you guys are checking the file updates?
I am newbie here but from last few days I have learned from all the wise people here that we can check status online on ECAS or link your application to online system, In any case, you have to wait for about 4-6 weeks before you get any update on either of them,

Reactions: bdidol

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Mine Received on May 1st and still no E Case and No AOR - I can not link the application to my account as well
Same for me. I wouldn't worry about it though if you know that Canada post has delivered it and you have signature/delivery confirmation. You have to be precise with your information to be able to pull it on ecas. If the officer has made a mistake inputting your information on file, you will not be able to see it.

When folks start receiving AOR and you don't receive it in that order, that's when we need to worry :)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hey guys,
Regarding the data in here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=761650616 does anybody know to whom should I address an inquiry to release the excel file to download to my computer? I want to run the report on the average days in between the dates "application received" and "decision made", from "decision made" to "medical exam", from "medical exam" to "passport request", etc.

Probably to @YULIA-2016 ?

Thank you.
copy this SS to your own and enter formulas you want

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
do we need to send imm5771 document checklist with the application package?

Aldemaro

Jun 14, 2019
Hi all! I just received the documents signed by my mother and I have everything else ready. However I noticed that on form IMM008, at the bottom-right on the signature page, the printing got chopped and the number that gets generated there is not visible (right at the very bottom right).
Does anyone have experience with this? Will this be a problem?
Thanks!!

Aldemaro

Jun 14, 2019
do we need to send imm5771 document checklist with the application package?
I believe you do, on the checklist itself, when it says to include the invitation letter it clarifies that you shoudl put it above the checklist, so that means the checklist should go I believe. I'm adding it on mine.

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
I believe you do, on the checklist itself, when it says to include the invitation letter it clarifies that you shoudl put it above the checklist, so that means the checklist should go I believe. I'm adding it on mine.
i just saw at the bottom of the checklist which says " attach this checklist with the forms..."