+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Good...

With the name of applicant, please add date of birth also. You must have seen that on all the subsequent pages of any form, automatically name of the applicant along with his/her date of birth is mentioned.. This is auto... that mean this is their system of segregating the mixed up pages, if any...

Secondly, if available, you can mention UCI no. also of the applicant...

Otherwise Perfect... go ahead....
ok thanks will do that

I have another problem not related to above. The photocopy of passport that came in mail for my dad does have an issue. It seems like the photocopy machine had some kind of hair on the scanner/ may be something else. So, there is some kind of 1-2cm line shows on his beard ( which is not part of his passport) ... that same line is on other pages too but in the empty section.

what should I do now ? Send the same copy ?

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Another question, for my mom's family information form (IMM 5406) , she does have 4 brothers and sisters. I need additional space. I have attached additional sheet like this (Just typed the following information in word doc):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional sheet for IMM 5406 (Additional Family Information)

Name of Applicant:

SECTION C BROTHERS AND SISTERS (Including half – and step – brothers and sisters)

CREATED THE SAME EXACT TABLE FOR ONE ROW

SECTION D CERTIFICATION

I certify that the information contained on this document is complete, accurate and factual. I also realize that once this document has been completed and signed that it will form part of my Immigration Record and will be used to verify my family details on future applications.

Signature: _________________________________________ Date (YYYY-MM-DD) ______2019 - 05 – 29__

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this look good ?

@danny_scars any comments?
Good...

With the name of applicant, please add date of birth also. You must have seen that on all the subsequent pages of any form, automatically name of the applicant along with his/her date of birth is mentioned.. This is auto... that mean this is their system of segregating the mixed up pages, if any...

Secondly, if available, you can mention UCI no. also of the applicant...

Otherwise Perfect... go ahead....

=================================================

Further, you can create space for writing (TYPING) name of the persons in your native language... Typing in native language in original form is not possible....

Reactions: newtoforum2

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
ok thanks will do that

I have another problem not related to above. The photocopy of passport that came in mail for my dad does have an issue. It seems like the photocopy machine had some kind of hair on the scanner/ may be something else. So, there is some kind of 1-2cm line shows on his beard ( which is not part of his passport) ... that same line is on other pages too but in the empty section.

what should I do now ? Send the same copy ?
Better, if you ask your dad for sending again... By email it will not take much time...
Its ok if you are submitting the copies what you have, but there is every possibility of CIC asking you for another copy, which may delay the processing of your application...

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Better, if you ask your dad for sending again... By email it will not take much time...
Its ok if you are submitting the copies what you have, but there is every possibility of CIC asking you for another copy, which may delay the processing of your application...
Ok I will try then

do we have to send all the pages or just the pages with some written or with stamps?

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
@YULIA-2016 - Can you please add me to your tracker.
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Citizenship: India
Prov: ON
Invitation Received: Apr 28 2019
SIN/NOA: SIN only.
App Received at Ottawa: June 10th 2019
ECAS: Not available

milanshergill

Jul 27, 2016
Wow, the PGP forms got updated in June. But my application package is ready and I got them forms signed on June 2, 2019. Now, today I was ready to submit my application, what should I do? Re-fill the new forms or just submit what I currently have?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
guys. Any suggestions as to where to get the photo's printed here in Canada. I was at London Drugs and they won't print them unless its taken here. Time is running out and I am frustrated.
Staples?? I or go to private non-born- canadian owners they may do for u. I guess you know i mean

sunny15

May 20, 2019
Wow, the PGP forms got updated in June. But my application package is ready and I got them forms signed on June 2, 2019. Now, today I was ready to submit my application, what should I do? Re-fill the new forms or just submit what I currently have?
I have applied using old form on June 10 if someone can update if I need to contact cic or will they accept application with old forms

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if your parents are here, yes, might be a good idea to refill. If they are outside of the country, do not do it again. Your forms will be accepted. This has been confirmed by IRCC.
Form imm5768e is still having an error as it does not allow you to type or automatically calculated. Therefore, you can still use the old version which is identical. There is only one change in form 5406 where they added "Parent". Everything else is the same except for the date at the bottom of each form.

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
mailing address for Applications for sponsorship of parents and grandparents:
CPC-M-PGP
P.O. Box 8020, STN T CSC
Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6

however UPS staff looked it up and told me that UPS could not deliver to POBox and insiste to deiliver to the following address:
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

what consequence would that be ? would CIC not be able to receive our application?

thanks a lot

Hui

Last edited: