+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, i finally submitted the application today through Express, which was $53. The package is supposed to be there tomorrow morning or afternoon before 5:00.

Good luck everyone!

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
I just checked my scanned copy that I sent and received by Ottawa on 10th May,
Somehow in my IMM008, there is no 9 digit ID except on page 1.
The form is validated and it has bar codes as well. I am so much worried now. Will they reject my application ?

Should I regenerate and resend or wait for communication. God, I am so tensed now.
NO. The form was validated which means is complete. Go outside and enjoy the sun, if CIC needs anything they will let you know.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Thanks. My wife is not co-signer . So do I include her in family size count ? As I understand from many in this thread, the family size should be sponsor + parent + co-signer if any.
include ur wife as well - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1460&top=14

To calculate your family size, include:

• yourself
  • your spouse or common-law partner (who could also be your co-signer)
  • your dependent children
    • only include your children if they meet the definition of a dependent child
    • for young children, only include them starting on the year they were born (see example 2)
  • your spouse’s or partner’s dependent children
    • only include children who meet the definition of a dependent child
    • for young children, only include them starting on the year they were born (see example 2)
  • any other person you (and your co-signer, if applicable) may have sponsored in the past, for whom you’re still financially responsible
  • the parents and grandparents you want to sponsor and their dependants (spouse or partner and dependent children). You must also include
    • any dependent children who won’t come to Canada with your parents or grandparents
    • your parent or grandparent’s spouse or partner, even if they won’t come to Canada
    • your parent or grandparents’ separated spouse

andy4u

Apr 1, 2019
Each invitation is only for 1 set of either parents or grandparents, did you submit 2 EOI and got 2 invitations? If you send in one package the letter maybe used toward the grandparents only, but better call IRCC to check
I checked with IRCC (twitter) on this and we can use one invitation for both P and GP.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Another question, for my mom's family information form (IMM 5406) , she does have 4 brothers and sisters. I need additional space. I have attached additional sheet like this (Just typed the following information in word doc):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional sheet for IMM 5406 (Additional Family Information)

Name of Applicant:

SECTION C BROTHERS AND SISTERS (Including half – and step – brothers and sisters)

CREATED THE SAME EXACT TABLE FOR ONE ROW

SECTION D CERTIFICATION

I certify that the information contained on this document is complete, accurate and factual. I also realize that once this document has been completed and signed that it will form part of my Immigration Record and will be used to verify my family details on future applications.

Signature: _________________________________________ Date (YYYY-MM-DD) ______2019 - 05 – 29__

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this look good ?

@danny_scars any comments?

Joaorota

Jun 12, 2019
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union form - does any one know if the Commissioner of Oaths needs to have jurisdiction throughout out Canada or within the province is enough? I am in Alberta now. I don’t see any specification on the instruction guide on this topic.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Another question, for my mom's family information form (IMM 5406) , she does have 4 brothers and sisters. I need additional space. I have attached additional sheet like this (Just typed the following information in word doc):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Applicant:

SECTION C BROTHERS AND SISTERS (Including half – and step – brothers and sisters)

SECTION D CERTIFICATION

I certify that the information contained on this document is complete, accurate and factual. I also realize that once this document has been completed and signed that it will form part of my Immigration Record and will be used to verify my family details on future applications.

Signature: _________________________________________ Date (YYYY-MM-DD) ______2019 - 05 – 29__

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this look good ?

hmm it looks good to me but i wouldn't know as i haven't done one before... any other member to chime in?

Reactions: newtoforum2

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
Hello,
What you guys doing if you have photographer information and all other info on the back of photos but not in English? I am going just to write same information but translated into English by me. Is that what you are doing? I do not believe that everybody had photographer who could put his information in English...

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019

Name of Applicant:

SECTION D CERTIFICATION

does this look good ?

Good...

With the name of applicant, please add date of birth also. You must have seen that on all the subsequent pages of any form, automatically name of the applicant along with his/her date of birth is mentioned.. This is auto... that mean this is their system of segregating the mixed up pages, if any...

Secondly, if available, you can mention UCI no. also of the applicant...

Otherwise Perfect... go ahead....