Med's Done....
02-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
Have any one used the recently updated forms? The IMM 5768 form doesn't count the total number, and it's not even allowing to put the total number!!!

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guy, how do we know the application met requirements to sponsor?? AOR just means complete application. or if it says "we start procesing your applicantion...". Does cic send a confirmation letter after AOR??
Read post#9837 in pg#656

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
@YULIA-2016 please add me on the spread sheet. Thanks
Username: jaymistry
Sponsored: In-laws ( omther in law & father in law )
Parents Country of Citizenship: INDIA
Province: ONATRIO
Invitation Received: April 27 2019
Application received: June 10, 2019.

I did had to re do and update all forms to June 2019. The waiting process starts. Good Luck everyone I really hope everyone gets to be reunited with their parents and grandparents.

JAY.

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Applicant
For ECAS:
If you use sponsor's UCI, you can see both sponsorship application and permanent residence application. This is useful for the first part of the process until decision made for sponsorship being the only way you can monitor the sponsorship part of the process.
If you use PA's UCI, you can see only the application for permanent residence.

If you want to link your application to the GC account, you need to use PA's UCI and details. This is useful only for the second part of the process, application for permanent residence.

Last edited:
Reactions: danny_scars

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Hi Guys, whoever linked their application in myCIC, can someone confirm if they see a link "View submitted application or upload documents" on the top ?
When I click the link it takes me to a page where there is a "Next" button and when I click it then it takes me to a page when it asks for electronic signature and "sign" button.
DON'T DO THAT, it will invalidate your application as a new submission!!!!!

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Does validating Schedule A Background/ Declaration application generates the bar code page? I did validate it and it doesn't give me a a bar code page.
Please advise ASAP.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
How to use ECAS... My parents don't have such I'd... As they have first time applied in Canadian embassy... If I use my UCI what abt next details(surname, DOB, birth place)... It should be mine or parents

Ela42

Jun 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I want to sponsor my parents to become permanent resident of Canada and I have already received the invitation from CIC to submit my application. I am a Canadian citizen living and working in Canada and I need to have my husband (who is also a Canadian Citizen) as the co-signer for this application. My husband's job has recently moved to the US and he is working there under TN visa status (NAFTA agreement). He travels to the US for work and comes back home (Canada) every other week for a few days to visit me and our child. He is keeping his Canadian residency, and is paying income tax both in the US and Canada.

I was wondering if he is eligible to be my co-signer in my parents sponsorship application even though his physical presence in Canada is limited.

Thanks for your help!

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hello everyone,

I want to sponsor my parents to become permanent resident of Canada and I have already received the invitation from CIC to submit my application. I am a Canadian citizen living and working in Canada and I need to have my husband (who is also a Canadian Citizen) as the co-signer for this application. My husband's job has recently moved to the US and he is working there under TN visa status (NAFTA agreement). He travels to the US for work and comes back home (Canada) every other week for a few days to visit me and our child. He is keeping his Canadian residency, and is paying income tax both in the US and Canada.

I was wondering if he is eligible to be my co-signer in my parents sponsorship application even though his physical presence in Canada is limited.

Thanks for your help!
I know u can't sponsor ur parents if u do not live in Canada and so I'd expect you can't co-sign an application if u do not live here either.

Someone a couple days ago (in a very similar situation) posted here about paying taxes in both Canada and US and another member pointed out they shouldn't be doing that. I'd suggest using the search tool to find "taxes" and marking "this thread only" to find more information :)

intel2

Apr 22, 2013
Hi folks.
Just readying up the set to be sent to CIC ...for my mother ... and she has no dependents. Appreciate if someone can confirm the below list includes everything to be sent. Just want to make sure that nothing is being missed.... thanks much for taking a look.

1. Invitation to Apply Letter from CIC
2. IMM1344e form (signed by myself) - No Co signer involved in this application.
3. IMM5768e form (signed by myself)
4. IMM0008 (signed by my mother)
5. IMM5669 - Schedule A (signed by my mother)
6. IMM5406 - (signed by my mother)
7. Passport pages by sponsor (myself)
8. Birth certification by sponsor (myself) for showing the relationship
9. Passport pages by applicant (my mother)
10. Passport photos for applicant (my mother).

Thanks again!