+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Not sure if it is approved or Not, I have NOT received any email or any communication from them, tried calling IRCC whole day today but cannot reach them at all, hope and pray it is not a REJECTION!

And yes GO RAPTORS GO!
Relax! I am sure its all fine else it wouldn't say “Application Received” for Principal Applicant...

GO RAPTORS GO!

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Not sure if it is approved or Not, I have NOT received any email or any communication from them, tried calling IRCC whole day today but cannot reach them at all, hope and pray it is not a REJECTION!

And yes GO RAPTORS GO!
May I know at what time your app reached CIC on 26 April (you can check on the signature receipt) and who was the receiver? Hope you got approved instead of denied.

Ewanwan

Jan 1, 2017

And yes GO RAPTORS GO!
Do u have enough income to sponsor?
I mean does your income far exceed the LICO or just meet the requirement?NO EI earning?

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

Do we need to update parents residential address if they move to new home?
However the mailing address is same as i gave it mine as sponsor/representative.
My new address automatically updated in ECAS without notifying them, they must have done it during the processing.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
My new address automatically updated in ECAS without notifying them, they must have done it during the processing.
Oh ok
But parents residential address if changes later,
Still its the same, they might move to new place in 2 months. Should i notify them?
As its just residential address not the mailing?

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi All,
If I'm adding extra form or extra sheet of word file because I don't have enough space on the forms. should I write by hand on top of the first form that "please continue to next attached page" or should I put a ticker on top?

Thanks much

redmonkey1995

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Anyone knows what do they check to approve the sponsor? Isn't it that they only accept application and issue File number if we meet eligibility to sponsor? Can they reject sponsor even after sending AOR?

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Hello Experts !

Please advise how they send application received?
Do it contains application number / UCI # to future application tracking ?

Thank You

lar2019

Jun 10, 2019
Hello to all,
I am new in this forum and have a question which maybe answered before. but I would be very thankful if you answer me.
My parents application was received by S SCHITEBOER on May 31. I've used all forms which I had downloaded when I received the invitation (end of April). My question is that any form has been updated between April 26 and May 31?
If yes, it means that I didn't send the latest version so what should I do now?

Thanks

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi guys
Question about how organize documents before send, first invitation letter, second check list, then the forms, right?

Regardinf the forms with barcode? Should I put the barcode page first?
Thank you