MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Tagging
@YULIA-2016 so that she can add you in the tracker. Please provide details on
Sponsored People
Parents Country of Citizenship
Invitation Date

Per the Tracker, (unless the Crazy Intern Theory takes precedence), CIC (as of today) is processing application received on / till May 1st /2nd.

Please see Post No 9399 - Pg 627 for what happens behind the scenes once CIC gets your application...

GO RAPTORS GO!
Sponsored People: Dad and Mom
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Invitation Date: April 24th
E-Case status: not available

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
It depends bud (my mother is not in Canada). I am going by IRCC tweet as my situation is different - 2 week would be tight. I would rather prefer sending old forms (IRCC twitter udpate) rather than missing 28th June deadline.
and that is your decision to make, which is completely fair :)

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
There's still 2 weeks until the deadline, ppl could potentially get the new forms signed if they are only now starting their application. Or not.. it is each applicant's choice.
I have called CIC and one of the agents told that there is not need to submit the updated forms as the updated are not fundamental.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Curious did you fill in new 5768 form as this came up new in June 2019 or old as my app was received on June 5 , i had used the older one
No I had already gotten everything signed in the old forms. Someone mentioned here that IRCC said they will still honor the old ones. So I guess it should be okay!! Dont worry they changed the forms during the process so as long as its a fully signed complete application, it should be okay , according to my understanding. All the best :)

Reactions: milestogo
Apr 25, 2015
Hi ,

Need some advice on fees payment .I am sponsoring my parents . My father is the principal applicant .Should I choose the following ,

1. Sponsor your parent /grandparent — $75+$475+$490
2. Include the spouse of your parent or grandparent
$550+$490

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi everyone,

Do we need to update parents residential address if they move to new home?
However the mailing address is same as i gave it mine as sponsor/representative.

Apr 25, 2015
Need advice on IMM1344 .This there a sequence in the signature date .My father signed the document on jun-3 and couriered it to me .Me and my wife are going to sign it today jun-10. Can we mention the actual date of signature or should it be the same .please advice

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi ,

Need some advice on fees payment .I am sponsoring my parents . My father is the principal applicant .Should I choose the following ,

1. Sponsor your parent /grandparent — $75+$475+$490
2. Include the spouse of your parent or grandparent
$550+$490
You are missing the 170$ family of two or more Biometrics Fee. Best to pay this upfront. Two cases where this has been requested by CIC. See tracker.

jas89

May 1, 2019
As per CIC website, "Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application."

link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Should I be worried as my application was received on May 7th, still I am not able to see online status and link my application online?
It`s for Online applications only, not for Paper applications

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
it is upto you based on your situation. some folks have their parents here in Canada etc.

I personally won't be worrying because of my personal situation. My mother is alone and she cannot do again by herself. I had my sister come to my mom place and help her.

+++ the changes they made is no make gender X. There are no other additional information required in the new form as per my understanding. This gender issue will not impact majority of the applicants and logic also said CIC should not have any issues with the older form. They know people have to get these signed back from the home.

karthikramda

Jan 27, 2019
That makes sense. Now (assuming that they approved you as a sponsor) they will start processing your mom's application.

Congratulations. 45 days to Sponsor Status Decision (Approval)...Good movement on CIC's part. At this rate she may be here just in time for an Ottawa Winter...

Please tag @YULIA-2016

GO RAPTORS GO!
Not sure if it is approved or Not, I have NOT received any email or any communication from them, tried calling IRCC whole day today but cannot reach them at all, hope and pray it is not a REJECTION!

And yes GO RAPTORS GO!