+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hey guys. I sent my app last week and unlike most of you who said a person named SCHROBER (or something like that) signed, mine says G MARTIN. Did anyone else get this as well?

samkap

Oct 6, 2010
HI All- Quick question- My wife is a co signer on the application but she was unemployed for a period of 8 months from Oct 2017 to July 2018. She was laid off but the company paid for 33 weeks. a Pay slip was generated every pay period with TDS deducted. Should I mention that period as unemployed even though she was getting paid for it?
Anyone?

ritz0103

Feb 20, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I am submitting the Application for my Father-in Law. He has signed the forms with hand written signature but the dates on each forms have been entered on computer. Is that okay?

The Application Guide says:

The application must be signed with a handwritten signature and dated before it is submitted.
Note: If your application is not signed by hand and dated, it will be returned to you.

Thank you!

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi guys, my mom has legally separated from my dad since 2015 and he deceased in 2018, her marital status, should I say she is widowed and relationship from the date they legally separated (to 2015) or the day he deceased (to 2018)??

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hey guys. I sent my app last week and unlike most of you who said a person named SCHROBER (or something like that) signed, mine says G MARTIN. Did anyone else get this as well?
@shellyp Mine says SCHROBER. If possible it would be nice if you added your timeline to the spreadsheet, since it would help others too.

To update the spreadsheet, tag Yulia-2016 and please send information in the same order as in the spreadsheet: Username, Sponsored People, Parents Country of Citizenship, Prov, Invitation Receive Date, Application Received in Ottawa Date, etc.

PGP 2019 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi seniors,
My packaged was recieved on 29th April but I dont see anything on ecas as of now, should I be worried, anyone in same boat... any advice?
Does anyone who did mistake on EOI recieved AOR or ecas status update.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Hi seniors,
My packaged was recieved on 29th April but I dont see anything on ecas as of now, should I be worried, anyone in same boat... any advice?
Does anyone who did mistake on EOI recieved AOR or ecas status update.
What mistake you made on EOI form and did you inform them by email to correct as instructed? Have you called the IRCC call centre to see if they have created a temp file number? Anyone with temp file number will not see anything on ecas untill the case is reviewed for completeness by an officer