Invitation received: April 24
Application sent: May 25
Application received: May 27 ; by G MARTIN
Prov: Alberta

Reactions: YULIA-2016

chulbul120

May 31, 2019
Hello,

Last year, I co-signed my wife's parent's application for sponsoring but, we withdraw the application and the file is closed as of May 25. We received the confirmation letter as well as I can see it online-line service after login 'client application status'.

This year, I am sending the application for my parents over the weekend or early next week. In my application, wife is co-signing. financial evaluation form, we have just included my parents not her, making total family size 6 (us 4 + my parents).

Question is, as this withdrawal change happened recent, should I include the letter of confirmation saying we withdraw our last year application for her parents ? Or they would have it in their system, when they will start processing my application? After reading few comments in this forum, everyone recommend not sending EXTRA documents then asked for, that's why asking this question.

Your advice is appreciated!

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello,

Last year, I co-signed my wife's parent's application for sponsoring but, we withdraw the application and the file is closed as of May 25. We received the confirmation letter as well as I can see it online-line service after login 'client application status'.

This year, I am sending the application for my parents over the weekend or early next week. In my application, wife is co-signing. financial evaluation form, we have just included my parents not her, making total family size 6 (us 4 + my parents).

Question is, as this withdrawal change happened recent, should I include the letter of confirmation saying we withdraw our last year application for her parents ? Or they would have it in their system, when they will start processing my application? After reading few comments in this forum, everyone recommend not sending EXTRA documents then asked for, that's why asking this question.

Your advice is appreciated!
If you already finalized the last withdrawal there is no need to bring it up again unless asked to.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: chulbul120

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
My timeline is in the tracking sheet.

If you are unable to view through either of them, then it has not been inserted in the ecas system. Just wait for now.

I couldnt see anyhing as of yesterday - then all of a sudden it showed up today.

I can now access trough my UCI where it shows persons sponsored as well as through my dads UCI (principal applicant).
I am the authorized representative for mother in law,but i tried pulling up through mother in laws receipt number or uci doesnt show anything or through my wife's UCI

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
@YULIA-2016

Please update, PGP line#13:
Parents country: India
Please also update sponsored personr:Mom
ECAS status: application received on Apr. 30,

no AOR email yet, I searched ECAS with UCI. Status was not available at 7 AM but when I checked now, I could see the status