+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
If you were sending an image that didnt came through
Sorry about that. If you search on Google UCI on visitor visa, you can see the picture. A similar photo you can see in post # 1 - of the thread called "A guide for preparing Parents Sponsorship/Immigration Application"

ladkdl

May 28, 2019
Hello
I am Applying for my parents for Permanent Residence under Parent/Grandparent Program and required Marriage Certificate as a proof of their relationship. They are living in Canada as visitors and does not have marriage certificate. Is there any alternative

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello
I am Applying for my parents for Permanent Residence under Parent/Grandparent Program and required Marriage Certificate as a proof of their relationship. They are living in Canada as visitors and does not have marriage certificate. Is there any alternative
get an affidavit

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
For those who think themselves as immigration officers.

people here are only trying to help. if u don't like the answer people give you - based on what has happened in the past years, u can just not listen to it.

still, if you look closely: the rep just said "note that a processing officer may ask to see original signatures" theeeeeerefore, it might be in your best interest to just get it in the first place. or not, it is completely up to you!

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
What exactly the affidavit document should state?
We, Fathers Full name and Mothers full name " (Maiden Name) being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:

1. We reside at "full address including country name".

2. "Father's First Last Name" was born in "City, State, Country," on "Day Month Year".

3. "Mother's First Last Name" was born in "City, State, Country," on "Day Month Year".

4. We have been married since "Day Month Year".

5. "Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made" is our "son/daughter" who was born on "Day Month Year" in "City, State, Country".

6. "Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made" married "Spouse Name" (Maiden Name if female) on "Day Month Year", in " city, state, India". We were present at their wedding. This marriage was the first marriage for him/her.

ladkdl

May 28, 2019
We, Fathers Full name and Mothers full name " (Maiden Name) being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:

1. We reside at "full address including country name".

2. "Father's First Last Name" was born in "City, State, Country," on "Day Month Year".

3. "Mother's First Last Name" was born in "City, State, Country," on "Day Month Year".

4. We have been married since "Day Month Year".

5. "Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made" is our "son/daughter" who was born on "Day Month Year" in "City, State, Country".

6. "Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made" married "Spouse Name" (Maiden Name if female) on "Day Month Year", in " city, state, India". We were present at their wedding. This marriage was the first marriage for him/her.
Thnx

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
people here are only trying to help. if u don't like the answer people give you - based on what has happened in the past years, u can just not listen to it.

still, if you look closely: the rep just said "note that a processing officer may ask to see original signatures" theeeeeerefore, it might be in your best interest to just get it in the first place. or not, it is completely up to you!
Hey you know when I answered saying it is fine to fax, people actually took me to task, saying not everyone will share my sense of humor and may follow my advice.

It's the same reply as the immigration officer! No humor intended at all! And it is correct!

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
hello everybody.....my wife does not have enough income to sponsor her parents, can i sponsor my father and mother in laws?