+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jscheema

Aug 24, 2014
Guys,
I am trying to validate IMM 1344 , it’s validated but when I save it and then open it, it shows error that co signor phone should have numeric number. When I clear this error, the form shows that it’s not validated.

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
Hi,

For PGP application, do I need to get my parents passports (Indian) notary attested?

And, do I need to include all pages of the passport - front & back and all pages with stamps?

Please let me know.

Thank you!

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi,

For PGP application, do I need to get my parents passports (Indian) notary attested?

And, do I need to include all pages of the passport - front & back and all pages with stamps?

Please let me know.

Thank you!
If the passport is in English you dont need it notarized.

You dont need to include all pages. Just the page with their name and photo and bio details.

Reactions: yashbabrah

heymandy

May 26, 2019
Hello Friends,

Need your help, Am divorced (Feb 2019), Separated since 2015. Please let me know if I need to attached my marriage certificate, divorce papers and do I need to fill form 5748 (income sources for the sponsorship of parents and grandparents).

What all documents are required for my mother?

My father is no more. Do I need to provide death certificate?

Thanks,
Mandy

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hey guys,

I am wondering what they look for in medical for parents? What are the reasons to fail medical?
Medical problems that will require a lot of resources. Eg Multiple sclerosis. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Renal failure on dialysis. Terminally ill.

Not the conditions like diabetes or hypertension.

Reactions: joshijay3006

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hello everyone,

I just finish IMM 0008 form and printed it out. Then, I realize I forgot to fill UCI. And for some fields and the second nationality, I left it blank instead of filling N/A or Not applicable. I already validate and sign. It's inconvenient to reprint and sign because my parents live in China.

I wonder what should I do??

Handwrite UCI and other fields, e.g fax and second nationality. Or, just leave it blank??

Please advise.

Thanks.

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi, please add me to spreadsheet.
Applying for Mom and Dad
Both in India
application received April 25
sent to Ottawa May 26.

Thank you and good luck everyone.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just finish IMM 0008 form and printed it out. Then, I realize I forgot to fill UCI. And for some fields and the second nationality, I left it blank instead of filling N/A or Not applicable. I already validate and sign. It's inconvenient to reprint and sign because my parents live in China.

I wonder what should I do??

Handwrite UCI and other fields, e.g fax and second nationality. Or, just leave it blank??

Please advise.

Thanks.
Reprint a new one and sign.

WaterFamily

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Guys,
I am trying to validate IMM 1344 , it’s validated but when I save it and then open it, it shows error that co signor phone should have numeric number. When I clear this error, the form shows that it’s not validated.
Same thing with me, they said its a bug. So i just validate it, print it, then saved it.