+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Can Photographer hand write the studio information with pen or it should be stamped ?
And sponsor person does not required to send his/her photo right?

twittwewise

May 25, 2019
can someone please help clarify the ecas vs. linked account for both sponsor and principal applicant?
when can the application linked?

twittwewise

May 25, 2019
I have question related to UCI
My parents applied for super visa couple of years back and they have UCI number from the super visa application and it's on their visa in passport.

In the parents sponsorship form, can I put the same UCI number?

Thanks,
it's the same number for life.

Reactions: AbdulKhan

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
As of now we have 104 Applications in the tracker; we are almost at the half-way point (April 24th - June 28th Deadline). We should be on track to get at least another 100 -125 cases in the tracker.

Assuming we have at least 200 cases by end of June 28th in the tracker, we will have a statistically significant sample size (on a total population of 26.6) reflecting a confidence level of ~7 points at 95% confidence level. Looking at the cases we have ample diversity in Sponsor's provinces and applicant's countries and sponsored people.

Is there a statistical expert on this thread?

A round of applause to the very kind @YULIA-2016 who tirelessly maintains this file!
I'm a stat professor ;)

What do you want to know?

Apr 25, 2015
Hi ,

I need some advice on IMM5406 .I don’t have sufficient lines to include all the siblings .I am planning to include the details in additional page specifiying the form no and sibling details and an explanation note with signature .Please advice .

In addition for the email ID ,most of my parents siblings don’t have email if .Should i mention it as “unknown”

Thanks ,

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hi ,

I need some advice on IMM5406 .I don’t have sufficient lines to include all the siblings .I am planning to include the details in additional page specifiying the form no and sibling details and an explanation note with signature .Please advice .

In addition for the email ID ,most of my parents siblings don’t have email if .Should i mention it as “unknown”

Thanks ,
Use an extra sheet of paper for the additional siblings and n/a for email field

Reactions: luckymystery

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
I didnt take all those jobs to meet LICO. I just had those part time jobs in between as with my full time i already met the criteria. My only concern was with lets say I had 1 full time job in one taxation year plus a part time job in the same year, do I put the total gross for the whole year from my notice of assessment or write individual ones from T4 to show individual amounts for both the jobs. Not sure if am able to explain properly. will appreciate any advice. Thanks
Total gross.