+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sdhaliwal1984

May 24, 2019
Are biometrics required if parents are in Canada? Guidelines are very confusing- one side those say it ain't required if you are legally in Canada, other side they say required for PR application. Please advise.

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,

Any idea when IRCC will start sending AOR? Anyone checked with IRCC agent regarding when they will start sending AOR?

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Hi Guys, urgently need help on how to fill the Form - IMM5768 Question#14 : Employment History Sponsor
Q1 - I am employed and self employed - so shall I check box both? (I think yes, any reason I shouldn't)
Q2 - I have thought of initially putting the package per annum value which doesn't coincide with the calendar month e.g. 1st Mar 2017 to 31st Jan 2018 - Company Name - Address - Phone No. $xx,xxxx Family size......... is this correct of putting the financial value OR
Shall I calculate my total income for the calendar month against the source (Employment or Self-employment source) and enter under Gross income (most likely using the PaySlip section Y-T-D)

Ravinder singh

Mar 18, 2014
Question friends
My parents are in india and should i have to e mail the forms, get them signed and tell them to send via courier or should they sign and scan them and email back to me. So what would you suggest??
Whole application is ready just need to be signed...

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Question friends
My parents are in india and should i have to e mail the forms, get them signed and tell them to send via courier or should they sign and scan them and email back to me. So what would you suggest??
Whole application is ready just need to be signed...
Sign and Courier/Registered Mail.

Reactions: danny_scars

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Yeah it should be on top of package
I doubt that now as I re-read the guide https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html and the section where it says to put Bar Code on top is under heading "
Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344)" so it applies for Bar Code page. Also, it doesn't make sense having all the Bar Codes on top. Thinking of officer point of view, they will be processing all these forms one by one and having Bar Code on tp will quickly help to validate or enter relevant forms in system and verify the same info with filled papers. So, I think, having Bar Code on top of Application means respective forms only.

Any one who submit in this fashion got the ECAS updated?