Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
My Courier is delivered today however the message I read on Canada post's website is "
Delivered to the recipient's delivery partner
Ottawa, ON"

is that ok ?
can anyone advise me, please
Yes that is fine. But try and ask where did they deliver? I contacted IRCC today and the agent said they do have delivery partner from courier

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Hello Everyone,
Why do we need to put the barcode pages at the top, shouldn't it stay with the respective form in the page order, like for IMM1344 its page 8 of 8??

Please advice.

It doesn't say on the checklist to put the barcode pages in any other order specifically?
Yeah it should be on top of package

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
hi there, i am filling form IMM5768 and have some questions.
here is my situation, i sponsored my wife and mother so far and have one child who was born in canada
now my wife is sponsering her father with me as cosignor
can you guys confirm our answer to following questions.
Question 3
A. Current undertaking
Provide the number of persons included in you current undertaking -> 1
B. Previous undertakings
You must indicate the following:
number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect. -> 0
number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect. -> 0
number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where the undertakings are still in effect. ->0
number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed but the undertakings are still not in effect. -> 0
Note: For any of these questions, provide details on page 2 of 4, if required.
Question 4
Complete this section only if you spouse or common-law partner is co-signing the undertaking
You must indicate the following:
number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect. Do not include persons accounted for in questions 2 and 3B iii). -> 1
number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner signed as a sponsor and that are not yet in effect. Do not include persons accounted for in 3.B iv). ->0
number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner co-signed, where the undertakings are still in effect. Do not include persons accounted for in 3.B i) ->0
number of persons included in previous undertakings your spouse or common-law partner co-signed but the undertakings are still not in effect. Do not include persons accounted for in 3.B ii). ->0
Note: For any of these questions, provide details on page 2 of 4, if required.
Question 5
You must add your spouse or common-law partner if she is not included in question 3. -> 1 ( me as i am cosinging the undertaking)
Note: Provide details on page 2 of 4.
Question 6
Indicate every other family member not included and dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not. Enter the number in the box. -> 1 (Our Child)
Note: Provide details on page 2 of 4.
7) Total for LICO - 5
Question 9
Provide details on your family members and persons included in undertakings in effect or not yet in effect signed by you and, if applicable, your co-signer. -> NOT Applicable as my wife never sponsored or co signed any undertaking yet.
Question 10
Complete this section only if your spouse or common-law partner is co-signing the undertaking. --> First question - 2 people, my wife and my mom who i sponsored however one confusion this section asks to refer back to 4(i) where i was asked to exclude persons mentioned in question 2 or 3 so the number entered in 4(i) was only 1 however in reality i sponsored 2 people, can you clarify
Question 11
Provide information of your spouse or common-law partner, if she or he is not co-signing the undertaking. -> Left it Not applicable as I am c0-signing the undertaking
Question 12
Provide information of every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not. -> NOT Applicable as my wife never sponsored or co signed any undertaking yet. -> entered our sons name here as he is the additional family member that was not listed before.
can you guys please confirm this for me.
thanks a lot in advance.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
My Courier is delivered today however the message I read on Canada post's website is "
Delivered to the recipient's delivery partner
Ottawa, ON"

is that ok ?
can anyone advise me, please
Don't worry, the PO Box is not actually a physical location, it is associated to their partner which is called SCI

Kayaker

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Hi @YULIA-2016 ,

Please add me to the spreadsheet :

Username: Kayaker
Sponsored: Father
Parent's country of citizenship: Japan
Province: Ontario
Invitation received : April 25
Application sent to Ottawa: May 14
Application received in Ottawa: May 15

signature by : SCI SCLIEBNER

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for encouraging words. Actually I am invited but still haven't submitted therefore worried that I may loose the opportunity. I thought that they have just invited 20k people but new update that they have invited 26.4k caused anxiety. But as you say that from last year experience they may have set the margin of unsuccessful applications and abstaining applicants.
As I read, and reread the official CIC website /pages on "Submit the Interest to Sponsor Form" & "Find out if you are invited to apply" the entire (previous version) text about 27k invites, 20k will be processed this year, 7k retained for next year blah blah text has been replaced (and in my opinion superseded) with these VERY CLEAR statements:

• In 2019, the interest to sponsor form was open for a limited time, and we accepted 27,000 submissions on a first-in basis.
  • On April 24, 2019, we started inviting potential sponsors to submit a complete application. On April 27, 2019, we finished sending invitations to all potential sponsors.
  • If you received an invitation, we must receive your complete application on or before June 28, 2019.
  • If you successfully submitted the interest to sponsor form and you’re not invited in 2019, we’ll keep your submission and contact information. Make sure you keep your email address up to date.
Regarding the last point, is there anyone on this forum, who successfully submitted interest to apply form and was not invited? To the best of my knowledge, no. When you tally all the invites, the number is 26.6K. To me the ~400 not invited are probably duplicates or incorrect entries etc.

There is no discussion on 27k vs 20k this year / 7k next year etc on official CIC website anymore. I don't understand why people are getting caught up in this / wasting time on this...

In addition, there is nowhere on the official CIC website where they say, that you need to submit the application as early as possible (within the 28th June deadline) to be in the first 20k that will be processed this year. If this exists, and is clearly documented on official CIC websites, I urge someone to direct me to this.

Bottom line - the 27k vs 20k vs 7k story is yesterday's "irrelevant" news. If you successfully submitted the interest to sponsor form and were invited, you have till 28th June to submit your application. CIC will process your file (provided CIC deems it as a complete application) PERIOD.

Last edited:

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
As I read, and reread the official CIC website /pages on "Submit the Interest to Sponsor Form" & "Find out if you are invited to apply" the entire (previous version) text about 27k invites, 20k will be processed this year, 7k retained for next year blah blah text has been replaced (and in my opinion superseded) with these VERY CLEAR statements:

• In 2019, the interest to sponsor form was open for a limited time, and we accepted 27,000 submissions on a first-in basis.
  • On April 24, 2019, we started inviting potential sponsors to submit a complete application. On April 27, 2019, we finished sending invitations to all potential sponsors.
  • If you received an invitation, we must receive your complete application on or before June 28, 2019.
  • If you successfully submitted the interest to sponsor form and you’re not invited in 2019, we’ll keep your submission and contact information. Make sure you keep your email address up to date.
Regarding the last point, is there anyone on this forum, who successfully submitted interest to apply form and was not invited? To the best of my knowledge, no. When you tally all the invites, the number is 26.6K. To me the ~400 not invited are probably duplicates or incorrect entries etc.

There is no discussion on 27k vs 20k this year / 7k next year etc on official CIC website anymore. I don't understand why people are getting caught up in this.

In addition, there is nowhere on official CIC website where they say, that you need to submit the application as early as possible (within the 28th June deadline) to be in the first 20k that will be processed this year. If this exists, and is clearly documented on official CIC websites, I urge someone to direct me to this.

Bottom line - the 27k vs 20k vs 7k story is yesterday's "irrelevant" news. If you successfully submitted the interest to sponsor form and were invited, you have till 28th June to submit your application. CIC will process your file (provided CIC deems it as a complete application) PERIOD.
I know one guy who submitted the interest to sponsor form successfully but did not receive invitation and he could not find his confirmation # on the website either.

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
Such Speedy Gonzales you are!:)

Jokes aside, I feel to weed out all such nonsense, CIC should make people pay fees upfront and also input SIN to check eligibility (right upfront) while expressing interest. In any case they have access to CRA. Significant burden from Case officers will be eliminated, resulting in speedier application processing. Essentially the "eligibility to sponsor" step will be processed while expressing interest in one go. If they are also able to tie-in the CIC passport / PR Card / COPR / Birth database, Sponsor identity verification can also be completed at the same time. Straight away you will get an Application / file number and the application can be then made to the Local VISA office -which is what happens anyways internally.
100% agree they should have asked for fees along with the EOI form.It would have just been a credit card number. I too thought of SIN as a mandatory but I believe SIN can only be asked for in certain clearly defined situations (e.g. someone pays you/ deducts tax, remits to the CCRA etc.). It cannot even be asked for during a credit check, so probably would not have been allowed for immigration purposes.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM

There is no discussion on 27k vs 20k this year / 7k next year etc on official CIC website anymore. I don't understand why people are getting caught up in this / wasting time on this...

In addition, there is nowhere on the official CIC website where they say, that you need to submit the application as early as possible (within the 28th June deadline) to be in the first 20k that will be processed this year. If this exists, and is clearly documented on official CIC websites, I urge someone to direct me to this.

That's what I said, they will process per order of arrival in their mailroom, as they do with all the other applications.
For example, if you have 2 sponsors that receive the invite on the first day, one of them sends the package the first day, the other one sends it a month later. The one that sent it a month later will not leapfrog those that sent it before him, just because he got the invite first

Reactions: rsky