+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
@sunny15
tweet reads: "Note we don't need the original signatures when you submit your application. We accept faxed or scanned signatures. Note that a processing officer may ask to see the original signatures later on."
save urself the trouble, e-mail it to them and have them mail it back to you, it shouldn't take longer than a week with regular mail. they can always pay the extra and send it express, it shouldn't be awfully expensive from the US. remember u will also need their pictures - taken in a professional studio ;)
Wonder if anyone asked the Twitter if scan photo is acceptable? Lol

pavanreddy

Jul 19, 2017
*****************************************Please help me*******************************************************

Hello Experts/Friends,

In Schedule A-Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) does not allow me to validate the form until signature is electronically singed but in the checklist it clearly states that the signature should be hand written of principal applicant.

Seeking advise from the guys , whose application Parents/Grandparents application has been accepted and got the file number.

thanks,

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Is there any couple who both applied for of your parents?
My wife and I both applied for our parents and got invited.
But in my application I mentioned family size 4 (my parents, my wife and I). My income supports that.
In my wife's application she mentioned family size 4 (her parents, herself and I). Her income supports that too.
Should we have mentioned family size 6? We didn't co-sign as we individually can support our parents.
Is this a valid concern?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All barcodes behind checklist then follow according to the checklist
honestly i think it is very strange to put all barcodes behind checklist, why would we not want to match barcodes with each form. I understand that IMM1344 bacodes should be on top then IMM1344 form itself. Mixing up all barcodes then forms just seems odd to me. There is no where on the guide that says all barcodes of all forms should be on top then forms. The instruction to put on barcodes on top seems to only applied to IMM1344.

Regardless, it should be okie to follow either all barcodes or just barcode of IMM1344 on top.

Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344)
Who must fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by:

• the sponsor,
  • the co-signer, if applicable
  • the principal applicant.

Note
Completing the form
You must answer all the questions on this application form unless indicated otherwise.

1. Download and fill out the application form on a computer. You also have the option of saving your form and completing it later.

2. Once the application is completed, click on the Validate button located at the top or bottom of the form.

A barcode page like the one below will be generated:

Note: This barcode page will not appear if you fill out your application by hand.

3. Print all pages of your application form.

4. Sign with a handwritten signature and date in the spaces provided.

5. Place the barcode page on top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you submit it.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any couple who both applied for of your parents?
My wife and I both applied for our parents and got invited.
But in my application I mentioned family size 4 (my parents, my wife and I). My income supports that.
In my wife's application she mentioned family size 4 (her parents, herself and I). Her income supports that too.
Should we have mentioned family size 6? We didn't co-sign as we individually can support our parents.
Is this a valid concern?
i think it is perfectly fine. It should be family of 4 in my opnion as you dont need so-signer.

Reactions: YVR123

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
*****************************************Please help me*******************************************************

Hello Experts/Friends,

In Schedule A-Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) does not allow me to validate the form until signature is electronically singed but in the checklist it clearly states that the signature should be hand written of principal applicant.

Seeking advise from the guys , whose application Parents/Grandparents application has been accepted and got the file number.

thanks,
type the name, validate form, print, have the person sign next to the the printed name.

Reactions: pavanreddy

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi friends, so what do you think: they have invited 27k and they will process only 20k this year what would happen to 7000 left over, would they be carried forward to next year or rejected.