+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
What is the address to send the courrier with application package?
UPS doesn't send to PO boxes. And the address given in guide and in the invitation email is a PO BOX.
You are answering yourself, that PO BOX is the address, and you would have to get Canada Post to deliver it, the courier companies can't deliver to the PO Boxes. Good luck!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
me and my husband are sponsoring my mother-in-law. My father-in-law in not accompanying her.
1. Should we include him in imm008 as a dependent or not.
2. what should we write in point 3 of imm008 in which they ask no of. persons in this application.
Question 3

Enter the total number of family members included in your application. This includes yourself and any family members, regardless of whether they intend to accompany you to Canada or not.

R

Ron_13

You are answering yourself, that PO BOX is the address, and you would have to get Canada Post to deliver it, the courier companies can't deliver to the PO Boxes. Good luck!
I think you need to read my message carefully. I asked for a address for Courrier services and not a PO BOX address. If you look at the website you can send to 365 Laurier Avenue for Courrier services but that's for Temporary Visa application. I am asking for PGP applications. Some Courrier they deliver it to PO box but I trust UPS more and they will only deliver to a alternate address. Which I am looking for.

CHINNI@1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Thank you very much!!
One more thing, My Parents have Visitor visa. But I don't know if there is any UCI number. Where I can find UCI number on their Visa? Or should I leave it blank?

thank you
It should be 8 -11 digit number on your parents visa

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
I think you need to read my message carefully. I asked for a address for Courrier services and not a PO BOX address. If you look at the website you can send to 365 Laurier Avenue for Courrier services but that's for Temporary Visa application. I am asking for PGP applications. Some Courrier they deliver it to PO box but I trust UPS more and they will only deliver to a alternate address. Which I am looking for.
The only address for PGP applications is the PO Box Address which they have given.

Reactions: YVR123

CanadianPR1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
URGENT please: Form imm0008enu:

a)Previous countries of residence: During the past five years have you lived in any country other than your
country of citizenship or your current country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months?

--My mom not lived continuously for more than 6months but she stayed 10months in last 5years in 2 occasions. Do I need include yes or no for this question?

Thank you in advance!!!

Reactions: caninfoseeker

Jcpatel1959

May 17, 2019
Eliminating Duplicates is a waste of manpower and taxpayers' money. These kind of candidates who fill more than 1 entries must be disqualified period.
In a 5 to 10 minutes it going full, naturally propel are try luck symultanuasly from different computer altogether and it leads to duplication.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Do u need her to meet LICO? If not, why would she co-sign?
I meet the LICO all by myself. i am just adding her just because we do things together :):):rolleyes::rolleyes:

i hope that should not annoy CIC as she was not employed for 2016 and 2017

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
My response stays the same, and i did read your message carefully! Perhaps your trust in UPS is fine but Canada Post is your only option. I sent my application package via Canada post (costed about $35) and the package was delivered within 1 day.