caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi Fellow applicants:
Had a question on the photographs. The guide says:
The back of one (1) photo must:

• bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
  • bear the date the photo was taken;
  • The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are not accepted.
Question: the studio my parents used in India wrote on the backs of all the photographs.
Will this be ok? Do they insist on one blank photo?
Yes. One blank asked in the guide. Who knows if they return for this

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi guys,

On the form 5669, theres a question asking for principle applicant's employment history. It says if not employed then provide something else like traveling, retired etc.

My parents were retired for the past 10 years, so shoukd I still list the travel history in that table? Or just one line as retired?

Appreciate your help. I'm confused as some people are talking aboutvtravel history.
What is duration of travel of your parents I mean less than two months or greater than two months

alpachinko

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
For schedule/background declaration ,for question 10 does the residential addresses include the places you lived when you went to visit another country ?

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Hi , can some one help on "Schedule -A" Question # 5 ( Education History), If there are 0 year of academic study, what to Put in the Date fields ( From - To), validation failed if i do not put anything on this fields. Please advice what to do ....

Thank you

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
1. If your income is good to meet the financial requirement, your wife need not cosign. My case, I meet the requirement but still my wife is co-sign.
2. Your birth certificate is necessary. Not your mother's birth certificate.
You should not have her as co-signer...
At least let her be free from legal obligations...
Moreover, if required, she can be sponsor-er for any other member in the family...

Don't take it otherwise... It's suggestion only...

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
i have a question regarding form imm5768e (Financial Evaluation)

14. Provide your employment history as well as periods of unemployment for the last THREE consecutive taxation years preceding your application

1. I should use NOA for year 2016, 2017 and 2018. Is that correct?
2. I am employed since 2015 with same company. how should I input my gross income? should I update only one row with total sum of income from NOA (line 150)? or should I enter 3 separate entries for each year?
3. what should be From and To date? Jan thru December? or financial period (i.e. March thru Feb)?
4. The address and phone number is my work address and work phone number or my company head office address and phone number?

thank you for your help in advance.

@YULIA-2016 can you please help with above query.

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Posting Again can anyone please help?
Hi All,
Quick question, in Financial evulation i dont have anything for Q9 should i write as Not Applicable or leave it blank?
also my spouse is not co signer so should i leave Q16 as blank?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
i have a question regarding form imm5768e (Financial Evaluation)

14. Provide your employment history as well as periods of unemployment for the last THREE consecutive taxation years preceding your application

1. I should use NOA for year 2016, 2017 and 2018. Is that correct?
2. I am employed since 2015 with same company. how should I input my gross income? should I update only one row with total sum of income from NOA (line 150)? or should I enter 3 separate entries for each year?
3. what should be From and To date? Jan thru December? or financial period (i.e. March thru Feb)?
4. The address and phone number is my work address and work phone number or my company head office address and phone number?

thank you for your help in advance.

@YULIA-2016 can you please help with above query.
1. Yes correct.
2. 3 separate entries for each year
3. 1 Jan to 31 Dec.
4. work address and work phone number.

Reactions: gskn4u

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
You should not have her as co-signer...
At least let her be free from legal obligations...
Moreover, if required, she can be sponsor-er for any other member in the family...

Don't take it otherwise... It's suggestion only...
What you say make sense. I didn't wanted to take any chances (just in case)

brucekei

Apr 19, 2014
Hi,

The guide states that any document not in English/French must be accompanied by an English/French translation + certified copy of the original + affidavit.

Is the affidavit required if the translator is in Canada and is a member in a good standing of a provincial organization of translators?
To my understanding the answer is no. The guide says "Translators who are certified in Canada don’t need to supply an affidavit."

As for certified copy, my certified translator said that I should obtain it from a notary public by myself.
Is it ok to certify a copy of the original document at a notary public?
Or better yet, if you go to 2 separate services, how do you prove that you provided the exact same document to both?

I would think that the notary would need to stamp the translation and the translator would need to swear that he translated based on the original which is being certified...

The guide says "A certified translator will provide both a certified translation and certified copies of the original documents." implying that notarization at a notary public must not be done by the applicant, yet under "Certified True Copies" it implies that you (not necessarily the translator) can certify a copy at a notary public.

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks!

vaneebhavya

May 13, 2019
1) No don't hire a professional. Looks like you got it figured out already.

2) Yes that will suffice.

3) Yes that will suffice.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Do I need to take a no birth record certificate from local municipal office in Haryana for my missing birth certificate?

Or
Having 10th class certificate, plus my affidavit, affidavit from parents and relative will do ?

Thanks

alpachinko

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
in IMM1344 , there is a sponsor residency declaration. Since I sponsoring my mom. Do I even need to tick this declaration:

Immediately after my spouse, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children become permanent residents, I intend to live in.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Do I need to take a no birth record certificate from local municipal office in Haryana for my missing birth certificate?

Or
Having 10th class certificate, plus my affidavit, affidavit from parents and relative will do ?

Thanks
I don't know. You might want to hire a professional.