VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Interest Form: 12:07 EST
Confirmation Email: 12:25 EST
Invitation Email: Apr 27, 2019 08:55
Application Received by CIC:

Hi Please include me on the list/link. Thanks:)

Reactions: YULIA-2016

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Please add me to the list
Sponsored: both parents
Country of citizenship: Pakistan
Province: AB
Invitation Email: Apr 26, 2019
SIN
Application Received by CIC: May 06, 2019

Reactions: YULIA-2016

douwama

May 8, 2019
I looked at their tweet, did not see any such information. Did you save a screenshot? Just wondering, if it is such a critical information, why would not they put in their instruction document and rather tweet about it. Does not make sense.

Hi. You’ll need to submit a copy of the entire passport. You will only need to provide a copy of your current valid passport. A processing officer will reach out to you if you need to provide a copy of old expired passports. Thanks.”

This is what they said. I tried to paste screenshot on but couldn’t.

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hey guys - Need your help!

I sent in my PGP application today but realized now that I missed the handwritten signature in Form IMM5669. Can I mail these forms separately and attach the invitation letter and a letter explaining that handwritten signature were missing in the earlier documents sent.

Please advice!! Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Anyone please?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Should the documents be sent by Canada Post, Xpresspost or courier to the PO Box address given in the invitation letter?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

I sent in my PGP application today but realized now that I missed the handwritten signature in Form IMM5669. Can I mail these forms separately and attach the invitation letter and a letter explaining that handwritten signature were missing in the earlier documents sent.

No you can't sent it now. Wait for your application return . As per IRCC sign and date must required or will be return.

Reactions: danny_scars

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I have a feeling that ECAS is updated at noon EST. A few ppl got their ECAS updates around that time yesterday/day before.

mkc2211

May 2, 2019
@memebers who have already submitted their applications---- Should we submit parents employment experience n education documents as well?

Thanks,
Mandie

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I looked at their tweet, did not see any such information. Did you save a screenshot? Just wondering, if it is such a critical information, why would not they put in their instruction document and rather tweet about it. Does not make sense.
I looked to the tweet also, no mention to copy all the pages. I am pretty sure if they want them they could mention it on the check list. But later on if they want they will ask for it. From my previous experience. the only time they want to see the stamps, is in the PR renewal and Citizenship application. And that makes total sense.

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

No, just wait to un
@memebers who have already submitted their applications---- Should we submit parents employment experience n education documents as well?

Thanks,
Mandie
No just stick with the checklist.

Reactions: mkc2211

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hi Folks,

I have a question concerning the ECAS, maybe someone has the answer to that.

I know we can link the ECAS to the UCI in order to have the updates directly online.

First question, do we have to wait for the AOR before doing the linking or it can be done after they have received the package in Ottawa (assuming a couple of days of delay)?

Second question:

As a naturalized citizen, I have an UCI but my parents don't have one (they only came as tourist once )

Am I going to be able to link their application to my UCI to follow the ECAS?

Honestly, I'm always confuse about who is applying on the PGP program, me or my parents, because is a "hybrid" process *(my signatures, their signatures ) I'm never 100% sure about that.

On the ECAS webpage they say:

"
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
  • sponsored a member of the family class;"

So, I assume that I might be able to link their application using my personal UCI, but I might be wrong.

Anyone have a better idea about it?

Last edited: