Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Thanks Andy and diegosolano.

This is for the family unit mismatch.
I hope by attaching the screen captures of tweets by IRCC they do not feel offended as if I am trying to find fault with them rather than reading the question properly in the first place?
Any comments?
Yes I feel the same, because the question clearly mentioned what family unit means. brain storm how to tackle...

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Okay you meant printing. There shouldn't be.
If you have laser printer, go with laser. I tried printing in both inkjet and laserjet, the laserjet prints far better especially the barcode part which is crucial.
yes they recommend laser printer but for the knowledge of house I have used new inkjet in the past and barcode was accepted with out any problem, the old inkjet printer loses accurate printing.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Please can any one give reference regarding " marriage affidavit" is acceptable instead of " marriage certificate" or "marriage licence" or "nikah nama" issued by muncipal/local authorities or registrar of marriages. Thanks in advance

harry112358

Feb 6, 2017
Read my enthusiastic intern theory a few posts back...
lol - you mean this theory - "So based on your case, it is taking 4 working days for ECAS to be updated. Assuming it stays the same, I can expect my ECAS to be updated on May 10th."
It doesn't look like 'first come-first serve' is working out here!

harry112358

Feb 6, 2017
lol - you mean this theory - "So based on your case, it is taking 4 working days for ECAS to be updated. Assuming it stays the same, I can expect my ECAS to be updated on May 10th."
It doesn't look like 'first come-first serve' is working out here!
Sorry - you were referring to the 'intern' theory! sorry missed that part!! haha! so 'randomness' holds too!

Reactions: zeiesfirdaus

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I have validated im 1344 successfully, but whenever I re-open it: (ERROR)
Co-signer contact information the format you entered in the following field was incorrect
1: Telephone NO (Contry Code) "should not be 11" this is what I get, this means the programing code inherent in the form is reading canada code 1 as 11 and invalidating the from

what's wrong?
Thanks for reporting, I have the same problem and now I have no doubt that they have left a glitch in the programing of the form. The solution is like this, if we print the form after validation every thing is correctly printed and then save the form. Would every thing go fine this way?

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Hi dont forget to write on the back of one photograph, like stamp of photo studio, date photo taken, name of person, date of birth of person; can you share format of marriage affidavit and are you sure affidavit work (any reference) . Thanks
add use of representative form also.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Can i use the UCI provided for the visitor visa for my parents in the sponsorship application ?

kinetic2214

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
22-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2013
Med's Request
20-May-2014
Med's Done....
14-July-2014
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
02-Feb-2015
Can i use the UCI provided for the visitor visa for my parents in the sponsorship application ?
yes you can, as UCI will not change from application to application.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi friends, I have created a list of all documents which will be required for parent's sponsorship.
In my case for the application I am the sponsor(me), primary applicant(father) and dependent(mother).

Below list has also the details of number of copies, please correct it, if needed any modification.
  1. Invitation letter -1 copy-
  2. IMM5771 - Document checklist -1 copy-
  3. IMM1344 - Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking -1 copy -Only one form with details of Sponsor(me) and Prinicipal Applicant(father)
  4. IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship -1 copy
  5. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada -1 copy - Only one form with details of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  6. IMM 5669 - Schedule A – Background/Declaration - 2 copies - One each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  7. IMM5406 - Additional Family Information - 2 copies - One each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  8. Processing fee -1 copy -
  9. Photocopy of Canadian Residency -1 copy - In my case photocopy of PR card (both sides included)
  10. Proof of principal applicant's relationship to sponsor -1 copy- Birth Certificate of sponsor(me)
  11. Copy of travel document or passport for the principal applicant and each dependent applicant - 2 copies - Passport photocopy of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  12. Proof of principal applicant's relationship to an accompanying dependent spouse -1 copy- In my case marriage affidavit since I do not have marriage certificate of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  13. Two recent photos of principal applicant and dependents -4 copies- 2 each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
Don't you need Birth Certificate of Father and Mother, like 10th Certificate and Affidavit?

May 6, 2019
Hi dont forget to write on the back of one photograph, like stamp of photo studio, date photo taken, name of person, date of birth of person; can you share format of marriage affidavit and are you sure affidavit work (any reference) . Thanks
hi ,can you share affidavit for marriage content.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hate the term sister too. Just reminding people you can’t assume you are dealing with a man in Canada and not to use terms like buddy, bro, brother, sister, etc. Just a simple thanks. Personal pet peeve that I comment on once in a while but important for those who plan on working or going to school in Canada.
Take it easy dude. Dudette.

Young Canadians use these terms quite a bit.

It's like "hey guys" when there are some females in the group too.

Gender is fluid of course. But genetic karyotypic sex is more or less binary in most cases.

So are you XX or XY?