+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submit my application alreay, just realized I missed birthday and address on form additional family information for both of my parents. Totally didn't see it:( Is anything I can do it now. So scared they will return my application. Thx all.
So sorry to hear about your case.

My advice to you:

- Submit the complete form that you have missed the information
- A letter of explaination
- Reference to your invitiation letter.

Hopefully that that information, a nice officer will connect your form with the existing application.

I guess that is all I can sugges you. We don't need lawyer to do this for us but we need to be very careful and diligent. I wish you luck on your case.

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Hi guys
For address for last 10 years do we have to mention like they came here in 2015 since than they went to home country about 2-3 times that too just for abour 3 weeks so do i have to mention separately for the weeks the went to home country or i can just write from 2015 till present they have been here in canada

mmn

Mar 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
Can someone please tell me how to calculate gross income for self employed persons for financial evaluation form? Does it it includes dividends?
Thank you.

RockerMe

Jan 12, 2019
Mine was received on April 30, and starting from May 2nd I am able to see Application received status on ECAS. I did not check before may 2nd, so unsure, from what date I was able to check. I am able to check both by my UCI number and my information and my parents UCI number and their information.
I did not receive AOR yet, I am only able to check ECAS, and even I was not able to link my application
Did you use the Use of a Representative form? If yes, was the ECAS updated to the principal applicant's email or sponsor's?

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Did you use the Use of a Representative form? If yes, was the ECAS updated to the principal applicant's email or sponsor's?
eCAS only updated once a week on Tuesday night or early morning wednesday. Given that 3000-5000 applications received each day, even if it is not in the systems yet it simply means the package has not been openned yet

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Don't need to submit all pages of Passport.IRCC is not interested in blank pages.
You should include Pages such as First Page which reflects information such as Passport number, Names, Expiry dates. The last page which does contains address and other information. Any page where they got Visas or stamps of immigration if they have traveled.
Copy of both passports expired and current.
IRCC do need to see ALL the pages to confirm the travel history. What if someone has traveled to Syria and the stamp is on page 11 and you do not send that page to IRCC by saying that page 11 is empty?

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
IRCC do need to see ALL the pages to confirm the travel history. What if someone has traveled to Syria and the stamp is on page 11 and you do not send that page to IRCC by saying that page 11 is empty?
I don’t think they need all pages. The last step is passport request. They can check travel history at that time. So they will find out about the stamp on page11 at that time :)

panther360

Jun 19, 2016
Form Schedule A/Background/ Declaration (Form 5669) question: My grand parents date of birth is not known. What should I provide in their Date of birth field?

I verified the checklist and in this they specifically mention: "For this form to be accepted, you must:a) complete it b) validate it c) print it d) sign it."
But on the application user guide they have mentioned that one can fill * symbol for unknown figure in a date. The missing information can be added by hand but the form cannot be validated. In this field, there is no option to enter 'unknown'. Also, by entering *-*-* the form cannot be validated.

Now I am not sure where to get my grand parents date of birth. Confused.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Very interesting argument and a very valid point. However, in the past (my PR/ my wife's PR) I have just sent passport main pages and just the stamped pages. For this application too, I did the same.

Reactions: Garry2008

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
So sorry to hear about your case.

My advice to you:

- Submit the complete form that you have missed the information
- A letter of explaination
- Reference to your invitiation letter.

Hopefully that that information, a nice officer will connect your form with the existing application.

I guess that is all I can sugges you. We don't need lawyer to do this for us but we need to be very careful and diligent. I wish you luck on your case.
Have you contacted IRCC and asked them what to do.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not submitted my IT return for 2018 yet but amount is much more then required.
I have my IT return for 2015, 2016, 2017 and all are above the income requirement, how do fill the form
While you will fill the forms there is one check mark where user is asked to Select if 2018 return has been assesed already.
If it is possible you can fill the return before sending application also. it take only few days to have assessment these days.

Last edited:

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnks Garry
It says submit passport not passports so not sure if they are interested in 10 previous passports too!
How about the stamps if they are non English? Translation needed for every stamp or only when they request? Appreciate feedback based on experience not mere speculation. Thnx
The reason IRCC ask for passport copy is (1) To match your names with application (2) To know about your travel details.
You should submit copy of both passports.
You don't need any translation for stamps on passport.

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While you will fill the forms there is one check mark where user is asked to Select if 2018 return has been assesed already.
If it is possible you can fill the return before sending application also. it take only few days to have assessment these days.
Thanks M8...., Any idea which form is that check mark on as I did not find one..
Plans for Filing returns is next month and I wanna send the file this month.
In that case do I leave 2018 and 2019 to present section blank or fill the data from T4 for 2018 and 2019 calculate the earnings till april and fill it in the form.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks M8...., Any idea which form is that check mark on as I did not find one..
Plans for Filing returns is next month and I wanna send the file this month.
In that case do I leave 2018 and 2019 to present section blank or fill the data from T4 for 2018 and 2019 calculate the earnings till april and fill it in the form.
2018 to Present will be just a total based on the Pay slips and you will need to give details about 2015,2016,2017 also.

Last edited: